Who are you to reject God offer?

96419390_1982010985269459_6689020794510508032_n

WHO ARE YOU TO REJECT GOD OFFER?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Our dear caring father you created us into this worldwide without our own knowledge and we didn’t pay or give you our image but you created us well in a way that pleasant you for the sake of your unconditional love you have for your children, as if that was a enough you send your only begotten son to died for the sake of our sin.

Then can someone tell me who are we to reject GOD offer!!!:hear_no_evil:
GOD says in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

My dear peace is found in JESUS CHRIST without JESUS in your life there’ll be no peace, if you must end your life in peace ( heaven ) because hell is not a peaceful place, you must accept that you’re a sinner and confess your sin to JESUS CHRIST.

Bible let us know in Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.
Receive JESUS CHRIST now into your life as your personal Lord and saviour let him use his precious blood that was shad on the cross of calvary to set free from sin.

Thanks for sharing this @Denise…A lot of people deny and reject God because of pride. They are the kind of people who want to run their own lives, and they don’t want anyone especially God to interfere with the way they’re living. They wanted to be in control of everything they do.

But who are we to reject God? Despite being sinful, God says “I love you,” and the Bible teaches us that God is a God of mercy; that He’s a God of love, He’s a God of forgiveness. What must we do? We must receive him in our life, accept and trust his will, and most especially make him the master of our entire life. God bless us all.

At times when we turn away from Him, He still accepted us no matter what.
At times when we did not believe in Him, He waited until we did.
At times when everyone we loved so dearly left us and hurt us, He is still there for us.
Indeed who are we to reject such a loving, understanding, and patient God?

A very bold challenge to us people this day and age. We have become so confident in our selves, thinking and acting like we know everything and we can do everything on our own. We have been so comfortable in life that we have neglected the one who gave it to us. In our defense we might say that, yes we believe in God, but this is just in words, our actions speaks otherwise. We have neglected Him in a sense that, we live life thinking that everything is within our control. Yet what Jesus is offering us is a life dependent on Him. A life that revolves around Him not a life centered on us. Believing in Jesus Christ means entrusting everything to Him. That He is our savior and without Him we are nothing.

2 Likes

@IamRichardJohn: I agree… we are so busy making our own life without thinking and thanking about the giver of our life. We are so straightforward about achieving our goals, without thinking that God already prepared something better for us and all we have to do is trust in his perfect timing. But then, no matter how many times we rejected him: he is still there for us anytime…

1 Like

We are all busy doing things right now. Most of us staying at home in this pandemic time. But now how is our Prayer time ? how life with God.
Its time to repent, God is Offering us a successful life with HIM. We Mostly Reject that offer because we are focusing on other things such as money and doing our daily sins. Im a sinner i admit it. But i always praise God and i always see small or Big things came From Him!!

We are nothing without him. So we don’t have the right to reject what he offers to us. All I know is what he suggested us to do is it’s for our own good. We all just need to trust him and give him all what we had.

Hello, dear friend @Denise
I loved this post of yours, I especially liked this part:

Really God loves us so much, that he gave us life and free will!! He wants us to love him and find our way to him, but he doesn’t force us to it. Imagine that… He could have made us a dolls or with no will, but he respects and loves us that much. And more incredible he gave us a guide to it trough Jesus Christ, that’s who always should be following.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.