Who can tell me that of Jesus separate love relationship with God on the cross?

who can tell me that of Jesus separate love relationship with God on the cross?

If you mean “Can anyone tell me the love relationship between Jesus and God on the cross?” that’s like trying to describe the entire Bible. The relationship between God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit is that of our triune God. It is not like human relationships.

However, God said in the Old Testament that though He would punish His Son for the sins of His chosen ones, He would never remove His love from His Messiah. And He never did and never has and never will.

[Edit: adding] See also:

John 1:18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

On the cross, Jesus took our sins and died for us.

About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli,lema sabachthani?”(which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”). (Matthew27:46 NIV)

Sin caused the separation with the relationship with God, it is the price of sin. Jesus suffered the physical pain on the cross and also the spiritual pain on the separation of relationship with God.

1 Like

Not Jesus separate the love relationship with God, but God did it, for Jesus carried our sins on the corss