Who did you pray for today?

Who did you pray for today?

I prayed for my friend’s son and my friend.

The ministers and members of my church.

^^ I pray for my future company and my family and sister

i pray for mather, and friends.

Friends, family, loved ones, strangers brought to my attention, brothers and sisters in Christ overseas who are enduring everything from verbal persecution to martyrdom. They certainly need our prayers. And I pray to the Lord of the Harvest to send workers out into the field to teach and preach the Word of God, rightly dividing it, so that others may be saved.

@Janet so, since you’re asking us, who did you pray for today? :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll drag this topic up as I prayed for my parents, my siblings, relatives, all frontliners, all staffs, and everyone who is struggling financially because of this pandemic. I am praying also for those people who are in hunger because of poverty, praying for all the sick to be healed, and that may God reign in their hearts as always…

I keep on praying for my mother’s happiness. I don’t know I just feel like she’s not 100% happy. I mean, she has problems with my grandfather, her father-in-law, so I just feel like she is not really that happy, something’s dragging her down. She does a lot for us and I just want her to be genuinely very very happy.

I prayed for my family and friends. I prayed for everyone working in the front line and everyone affected financially, emotionally, or physically during this pandemic.
Let us all continue praying for them.
Let us pray for the people infected to be healed.
Let us pray for the people dealing with their emotions for strength and courage.
Let us pray for the people in power to have competence and compassion.
Let us all pray for each other for good health.
The Lord is always with us. Amen.

@Janet i prayed for my husband, my family including my in laws friends and workmates. i also prayed for our country and for the whole world since today is the first day we will be in General Community Quarantine , we dont know what would happen today.
Covid Cases raises about 18K +
but i know God is in control. God bless us all