Who is God in your life?

Who is God in your life?

I believe in Triune God…God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit so God the Father is my Heavenly Father and God the Son is my elder brother and God the Holy Spirit is my Best friend

My GOD is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, three in one.

Who is your God, @JaydenAnderson?

My God is the God of Trinity, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

i think God is like father and friends. He can guide me and teach me, and he also can be my friend, who can talk to me in trouble.

Yes, like what other classmates said that my GOD is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, three in one. Through the Holy Father I know the love of creation, through Jesus Christ I know salvation, through the holy spirit I have the freedom of my soul.

In my heart, God is with me, he is almighty God, but he is so humble. He listen my prayer, he knows me and I don’t have to hide anything in front of God. He is my savior, he is my Lord, my father, my best friend. He is merciful God that revealed through Jesus Christ! He is Holy and righteous God! He is Love, which is the perfect love revealed through cross. He is so deep and Gentle. He is unlimited. He is the God of all nations. He suffered and hurt a lot because of us.

@NatalieThomas God is Everything in my Life. I honor our Lord God for showering me blessings more than enough, Even though im a sinner. God is my Savior, He saves me every time i fall in satans hand. He is my best friend , Good listener too and my comfort zone. Thank you lord God for taking the Big Part of my Life. Thanks for the shower of your blessings and abudance.

God is my Savior and my father! I owe everything to our Lord God, He never left my side even at times when I did. He stayed and He was very patient in handling me at my weakest points in life. He saved me from my darkest thoughts.

God for me, is my well-provider father who is in heaven. We may not see Him physically but wants to be involved in our everyday lives regardless of who we are in this world. He is always waiting for us to come to Him and tell him about our day especially during our struggles.