He had no army,
yet kings feared Him.

He won no military battles,
yet He conquered the world.

He committed no crime,
yet they crucified Him.

He was buried in a tomb,
yet He lives today.

I feel honoured to serve such a Leader who loves us.

Tell the world about Him today and don’t be ashamed.

1 Like

Hello, dear @Christian_Topics
That was a wonderful reading, like a poem, I love it.
It’s awesome to think about Jesus, he suffered so much for us… He’s truly the definition of Love, or should I say it better Jesus is what we call love. In this holy week, a time of meditation and praying, we should really be thankful to Jesus. Even with all he had to suffer because of us, he did it, always for love.
A God that made himself human, and he was the best human of all.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Based on the bible. org-
Jesus has been acclaimed as the greatest religious leader who ever lived, as being the most influential person to have lived on our planet, and as being unique to the degree that no one can be compared to Him.

But considering Jesus Christ merely on the basis of an exemplary life and His superior moral teaching will not remove the stumbling blocks to Christianity raised by an unbelieving world. The real test of what one thinks of Him must revolve around who He claimed to be and what He accomplished during His brief mission to our planet. Our conclusion must be that there is no Christianity without Christ; all centers in Him.

This was a great read! Truly Jesus is a very magnificent and omniscient being. He taught us a lot of things and have shown us the miracle by dying in the cross to save us all. His sacrifices won’t match anyone who’s living in this world. The Greatest Man in History indeed!

I love this, I really enjoyed reading this and having realized how amazing our Lord God is! We are truly beyond honored to serve Him!! :yellow_heart: We are His servants but He is the one who is very patient with us, we sin every day, but still He loves us!

i love this one . It is a summary who was Jesus. You can tell this one to your child. It is like a summarize of his life. Im not ashamed of Jesus Christ. Im his follower. When im looking to his cross i feel all my sins. And i Always pray to him that Lord Jesus Christ Please help me im a sinner please forgive me and let me be the one you want me to be. Please guide me, yes i may continue to sin but Lord dont let me fall and love my sin. You are the way , the truth and The life Lord. I believe in you Amen.