Who wrote Bible?

Which Bible verse tell us about the author of Bible?

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

2 Timothy 3:16 tells us about the author of the Bible,"All Scripture is inspired by God … "

Yes, 2 Timothy 3:16 tells us the author. It was wrote by humans, but it is inspired by God.

Many prophets and servants of God, by the Holy Spirit.

Of course God, through his sincere servants.
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

the Bible tells us all scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.

Humans wrote the Bible. But it is by God. Humans can not write the truth but only when God gives the revelations.

40 authors wrote the Bible over a period of 1,500 years. These Bible writers wrote as they were inspired by the Holy Spirit (see 2 Timothy 3:16-17). Moses was the first person to write portions of Scripture while John, the disciple of Jesus, was the last. Other famous people who wrote the Bible include: David, Daniel, Peter, Paul, Jonah, Isaiah, Solomon and David.

The Holy Spirit is the author of the Holy Bible.

【Deuteronomy 4:2】
Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.

【Deuteronomy 12:32】
See that you do all I command you; do not add to it or take away from it.

【Revelation 22:19】
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.