WHO YOU SAY I AM

Who You Say I Am - Hillsong Worship

1 Like

Hello @FaithinGod this song is so good it reminds me how God loves me This part of the song breaks me down each time “Free at last He ransomed me, His grace runs deep… While I was a slave to sin Jesus dies for me.” this made me cry Iloveyou Jesus Thank you for saving me.

The song gives us an entire message that God thinks we are a pretty big deal that is why he created us in his image and likeness…we are his royalty, his workmanship, we are made complete by God who has all power and authority. We were created to love others and be loved, and to serve all for the glory of the kingdom.

I like how Hillsong Band Arranging their songs its perfect. And also the message of the song its like a prayer to me also. Below Lyrics strikes me.
Who am I that the highest King
Would welcome me?
I was lost but He brought me in
Oh His love for me
Oh His love for me
Who the Son sets free
Oh is free indeed
I’m a child of God
Yes I am

Often times we think of ourselves less than how God looks at us. We pity ourselves because of a lot of reasons like our economic status in the society, our appearance, our deficiencies which we think are abnormal, and a lot more to mention. But with this powerful worship song, it is telling us who we really are in the sight of God. Aside from the word of God which is our ultimate source of confidence, this song can be a great reminder for us to put our confidence in God. We are His children… YES WE ARE!!!

I was lost but He brought me in

I love this so much! I can really see how much my life has changed when I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior! Despite my sins and dark ways HE INDEED BROUGHT ME IN! Amen!