Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” Revelation 3:22

Praise the Lord O Gentiles and again the Root of Jesse will appear so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit one who will arise to rule over the Gentiles in Him the Gentiles will put their hope now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you believe in Him All you Gentiles and once more and extol Him.
Accept one another Isaiah says just as Christ accepted you then in order to bring glory to God to confirm the promises made to the patriarchs so that the Gentiles may glorify God for His mercy as it is written I will sing hymns to Your name again for I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the circumcised on behalf of God’s truth therefore I will praise You among the Gentiles it says all you peoples with His people
Rejoice
Now may the God who gives endurance and encouragement grant you harmony with one another in Christ Jesus but as it is written we might have hope for everything that was written in the past was written for our instruction for even Christ did not please Himself the insults of those who insult You have fallen on Me so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 15:3-13
romans-15-13