Whoever takes the Son, gets it all

Luke 15:8-10 “Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Doesn’t she light a lamp, sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? And when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.’ In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”
There is a famous quotes among Christian, “the love of a Father, a Father whose greatest joy came from His Son, who went away and gave His life rescuing others. And because of that Father’s love, whoever takes the Son, gets it all.”

That is an overturning story. A son of an famous art collector died for rescuing a fellow soldier’s life off his braveness in a battle. The portrait of this son was auctioned by the auctioneer for public on a Christmas. According to the father’s will, the old man’s friend, who is in poor, received the art of portrait of the friend’s loving son, with 10 dollar, that only money he has. While, unexpectedly, he gets it all the art. Because the father ‘s will is “whoever takes the son…gets it all.”
Many time, in my life, I am as one coin, Jesus is as the image on the coin, the love, when I am lost in sin, God is as the woman who is anxious, until he finds me, he is happy and rejoicing…
Are you the one who is having Jesus this worth on you “coin”?

Isaiah 53:6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.