Whole creation is to reveal the Love of the Father and the Son and to whomever it is revealed by the Father, they become participants in this eternal, magnificent Love

God has nothing to love in a sinner; in fact, He abhors sinners. It’s just out of love for His Son that He clothed us in His Son’s righteousness, so that when he looks at us, He sees His Son in us. He loves His Son and in Him He chose the bride (the church), and the church receives the Grace because of the Love between the Father and the Son. This whole creation is to reveal the Love of the Father and the Son and to whomever it is revealed by the Father, they become participants in this eternal, magnificent Love.

Noel Lawrence

1 Like

God loves the sinner who have recognized their sin , repented and trying daily to hate the sun that they used to love . God loves those who haven’t known Him yet and will do infinite for He gives them life and sustain them till they are full of THE SPIRIT and is able to work with the spirit by themselves . So we must look into our lives , accept and feel sad and broken about our sins and ashamed . And even if it makes us run from God that’s fine . It means you have seen how HOLY GOD is and how unworthy you are to stand before HIM. But take His word and you will realize angels are rejoicing for this that you have done . God will take over and renew you and you will do all things questioning , does this pleases God ? And anyone filled with the spirit is able to make the right judgement . Peace

Henry Asiamah

John 3:16 For God so loved the World that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.He loves us all. But He can only save those that are reconciled through Christ.

Darcy Bowman

Sick need doctor. Jesus Christ saviour was called friend of sinners since we place our faith in him we justified by hisgrace the Lord our righteiuness for we are made joint heir

Kumar Abraham Rani Mathew

"God has nothing to love in a sinner; in fact, He abhors sinners."Sorry, but this is not correct. While God does abhor sin, He sent His Son to die for sinners. Not just a few select sinners but all sinners. If God abhorred sinners, He wouldn’t do this.

Kevin Thomas

God abhor sin not the sinners because even while we are yet sinners Christ died for us

Jane N Onyekwere

Simple and very good news for us. I chose my own will over God’s, I was the devil’s number 1 guy, and I loved sin. Thanks to my new God given heart and the Holy Spirit I have the One in me who is greater than the one in the world. Reminders that it is not I who stand, but Christ who stands in me, are always welcome.

Eric Perez