Why Christians and unbelievers both suffer?

Is the suffering of Christians same to the unbelievers and why in the end we both suffer ?

John 16:33
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

the sufferings for everyone for sure but the christian knows how to get rid of it

Romans 5:3-4 English Standard Version (ESV)
3 Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, 4 and endurance produces character, and character produces hope,

Yes, we suffer. When I was a non-believer, I was suffered a lot because of my sins and got a lot of hurt from this sinful world. The result of this suffering with be death and no hope.

But after I accept Jesus as my savior, accept his love and his forgiveness, he carried all my sins and I am justified because he died for my sins. I don’t belong to this world anymore, but belong to my Lord Jesus Christ. I still have sinful habit, but I would like to fight with my sin, with the help of holy spirit, I am changing and changing toward Jesus. We would suffer because we want to change. And we would suffer because we don’t to sin, and because love we also suffer. Like parents suffer a lot because they love us. This is the cross of love, which will be end with glory.

Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

yes, although they all both suffer things, but meaning is different. Unbelievers suffers things, they fail in bitter and hate. However, Christians face suffering can touch God, and God’s grace can help them overcome suffering.

I think the focus should be on our perspective and interpretation on the suffering.

We suffer because we live in a fallen world, deal with sinful men and besides we ourselves are sinners too. However, the suffering of Christians is different from the suffering of unbelievers. Because Christians have Christ in their lives, though they may go through periods of pain, sufferings, their faith will be strengthened and all the sufferings will turn out as blessings it the end.