Why church gathering is important for the Christians and why don’t we worship in our house?

why the Christians strict about the church gathering…but some has this doubt why church we can worship in house

THE BIBLICAL PATTERN FOR CHURCH IS THIS:
Every Christian should gather together to hear the Scriptures and worship Jesus together with other believers weekly (see Acts 20:7; 1 Corinthians 16:2; Acts 2:42; Colossians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 16:19; Colossians 4:15; Romans 16:5; Acts 20:20; James 2:2; Psalm 84:4; Psalm 37:17; Psalm 92:13)
It is also good to meet for smaller groups of Christian community in each other’s homes regularly (see Acts 2:46)
It’s good to have leaders overseeing the work and needs of each local church - this is the Biblical pattern - not all of us are called to church leadership, and so we should submit to, and serve whoever God has called to lead at the place we find ourselves (see Acts 14:23; Titus 1:5; Hebrews 13:7, 17; 1 Timothy 5:17; 1 Thessalonians 5:12-13; Philippians 1:1b; Ephesians 4:11-12; 1 Corinthians 12:28; 1 Peter 5:1-2; Acts 20:17; )
If there are believers who are unable for physical reasons to attend a church weekly, they should find a church or believers who will gather together with them regularly for worship in their own home. (see James 5:14; James 1:27)

To remind each other who and whose we are.
In a world offering a multiplicity of viewpoints, there is one place that people can find truth (John 8:26). The church is a lighthouse in an ethical fog (Matthew 5:14–16).

My jazz musician father often said of my elementary educator mother, “She always reminds me where 12:00 is.” Who helps you find your bearings when you’re unsure how to navigate an increasingly complex world? Are you bumbling your way through life, or do you have a steady compass and anchor for your soul (Hebrews 6:19)? We gather with other saints for discipleship, and then are scattered as salt and light in the world as missionaries where we dwell (Matthew 5:13–16; 28:18–20).

To encourage growth and fight stagnation.
I am blind to my own blindness, and I need the perspective of others who are further along the road to Christlikeness than I am. We are prone to minimize our own faults and focus on others’ (Matthew 7:3–5). Close-knit community lovingly urges us toward maturity (Ephesians 4:13–24; John 8:31–32).

Church is not Building but gathering of God’s People

It’s true, some churches have fallen captive to living for the status quo rather than living for the one who undergirds and intertwines himself in human history (Psalm 90:1; John 1:14). This is not the way of the healthy church, however. A church family that is pressing into Jesus’s mission is forced to trust God for his presence, power, and provision (Matthew 28:18–20). The church gathers as a reminder that we can only experience fruitful mission when we are tethered to and drawing sustenance from the true vine (John 15). His word is our daily bread.

There are a million good things you and I could do that would hinder us from locking arms with God’s people. If you’re on the fence: Will you set an alarm with a purpose to join in worshiping God with a local church this weekend? I promise you that as many reasons as you might have not to go, there are even more reasons to trust God, commit, and go every week.