Why do other people go to hell?

If God is loving, why does he send people to Hell?

1 Like

God is loving, that’s true, that’s why he also gives a fair and powerful justice such as the law of the divine justice in which what you sow is what you reap. For it is said in Galatians 6:8
“For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.”

He is loving for while we are here living, he gave us a chance to repent and to change our lives everyday from the moment we wake up, despite us, being a sinners. He is merciful and just to all of us.

1 Like

There are lots of attributes of our GOD.
Yes, God is loving but He is also holy and God of justice.

Part of being loving God is creating Free People to choose freely between life and death, good and evil.
Genuine love is really giving you free will.

I remember what Joshua says to Israelites after conquering the promise land in Joshua 24:14-15
“Now fear the Lord and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your ancestors worshiped beyond the Euphrates River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord. But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.

Life is a choice. The question is will people choose GOD as their LORD? Lordship is costly! I remember a statement of “If Jesus is not lord of all in your life, He is not Lord at all in your life”

God doesn’t want people to go to hell, as John 3:16 says For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

He already gave the solution for the sin (which is the problem and reason why people go to hell) and the solution in God himself (JESUS), he became human so that he can save us, remove the sin and restore us to the Father. if we only believed in the finish work of Jesus on the cross then the fruit of that or responds to that love is following him.

GOD is holy, so he cannot mend with sin.
GOD is just so sin should be punished and the wages of sin is death.
GOD is faithful. He do what he says.

To answer why do people go to hell, because they did not choose GOD to be their LORD.
There is pride and rebellion of the heart.

1 Like

It’s obviously because of our sins. We were born imperfect. We were born with flaws and posessed with inner bad personalities. But it’s up to you how would you control your character. If you act badly then you know what’s gonna happen next in the afterlife. Be careful with your actions, if you committed a mistakes, know your mistakes and ask for forgiveness.

1 Like

Hello, dear @kianna
As my personal opinion, I’ve never believed that God sends people to hell, remember he’s a loving Father and if a the man that was crucified with Jesus was accepted by the Lord because he truly repented his sins then there you go.
God has never wanted to us be obligated to accept him, he gave us free will for a reason right? But if we don’t accept God in our hearts then how can we enter Heaven when this life end? If a person end up in hell was by his own choices. Not as a punishment executed by our Father.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Good day, guys! Thank you so much for sharing your opinions and sharing Bible verses. And of course, thank you for enlightening me on this matter. I hope everyone is safe, God bless you all! :heartpulse:

God doesn’t send anyone to Hell. In fact He has tried through the greatest price of sacrificing His own son to save us from hell because of our sinful nature as is seen in Romans 3:23. However, He has also given us the power of free will where we can choose to be with Him but some people sadly, do not and blatantly reject His outstretched arms.

1 Like

For me God love us so much he give up his son as sacrifice for us sinners. God love us so much that’s why he gave us a free will to choose bad or right.He gave people a chance to choose their own path in life. I’ts too much to ask more ,because he gave us everything.

1 Like