Why do people fall in cults?

why do people fall in cults?

Senbav Berth

Its my belief that it’s part of …the free will we have from God as well as the desire the need to belong to be wanted and loved an to love …these cults thrive and prey on this previous. Same way as gangs operate they focus on the lonely hurting and needy.

RobertRhonda Smith

Humans have a natural desire to feel included and fulfilled. Unfortunately, Satan uses this tactic to make “community centers” and “cults” seem like part of the church. They are deceived.

Leighann Falls

, in 2 Timothy 4. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fablesConsider what GOD’S WORD says & may all our understanding come from above

William Wright

My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge Also because of hurt, brokenness and being bruised by religion Also because that cult condones their behavior and the list of the eye and flesh

Nicole Princess Hutchinson

People fall away from church because it wasn’t a true conversion transformation of the heart…LIKE surrendering of our will to God Almighty that’s where we start… God should be our everything…FOR ALL you did for me the MOST I could do is serve you with an honest heart that’s what’s wrong with the world honesty honesty you know when people want to be ugly to you in all true honestly you just turn around say thank you I am so grateful. That’s how my God Made Me… it’s sounds strange but then again we are called to be extra ordinary like some say HE was strange…MY Mighty Lord and Redeemer…JESUS AMEN

Linda Rivera