WHY DO YOU COMPLAIN?

joseph.PNG

WHY DO YOU COMPLAIN?

Did Moses stay in the river throughout his life?
NO

Did Joseph stay in the prison or the pit forever?
NO

Did Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego stay forever in the fire?
NO

Did Daniel stay forever in the Lion’s den?
NO

Was Esther a slave forever?
NO

Did Hannah stay barren forever?
NO

Did Abraham stay childless forever?
NO

Did Bartimaeus stay blind forever?
NO

Did Lazarus stay in the grave forever?
NO

Was Jairus daughter dead forever?
NO

Did Jesus stay in the tomb forever? NO

That’s how I know you will not be where you are forever. Don’t let your faith die, don’t give up hope, don’t allow the voice of what you are going through to be louder than the voice of God’s promise.
The Lockdown you are in, is temporal. SOON you will be out of that situation.

Amen.

As awful and relentless as this virus has been to us around the world, the best coping mechanism, especially while we are quarantined, is to question who we are as individuals and ponder our purpose.

Know that God is intentional. Nothing he has ever done or will do is by chance. His intentions are always for us to see him, even in our dysfunction and in circumstances created by our own decisions or beyond our control.

Understand that we are loved by Him and meditate on that. Know that he is for us. He has never been on the fence about us. He loves us. Let us look for him and ask him to help us see him even in the middle of the most trying time in our life. Ask him to open our heart and mind to him. And ask Him to help us be faithful to him.

YES!! Everything happens for a reason, it might sound cliche but it is true. We stumble and fall but God will never leave us! This is a test of faith. I always think that God moves in mysterious ways. Whatever happens in life, we learn a new lesson which helps us grow into who we are today. We may meet thousands of challenges in the future but one thing never changes: God will always be with us no matter what!

Life is a continuous journey of change. The world is changing every day, people are healing and soon we will have the answer to this pandemic. Our job is not to worry about tomorrow but instead, we have to increase our faith and share our hearts and wisdom to other people so that we can be a source of light in their lives.

Thank you for that very inspiring word and so good to hear that God will never leave us in our ups and down He is there to guide us and protect us when we experience trials problems in our life all we need is to have faith and trust God because God is always there for us.

This one is a good read and thank you for sharing it @faithpixel…A lot of people are complaining about this pandemic for their lives are affected and many of those complainants are those people who are financially unstable and suffer from poverty… We are all affected by this pandemic, but as long as we are safe, we have something to eat…I guess instead of complaining, we will just keep on praying and never lose our hope. This too shall pass, and we will claim that it will be gone soon so that we can go back to our normal lives.

1 Like

True @MakkaPakka. People are busy complaining about people who they cannot control. I really think that praying over the situation would help so much! We cannot force people to stop injustice, but we can pray to the Lord God about this. He is far more powerful than this. We will be shocked by the effect if we pray on this matter.

I complain because I lack patience and because I don’t trust God. Yes it might not sound good but it is exactly true, I am not ashamed to admit that my trust in God is really struggling. During this time of pandemic God made me realize that my faith ends when my fears consumes me. That’s why now I’m learning to surrender everything to God and trust Him with everything in my life.

1 Like

That is such a very wonderful thing to do and I admire your braveness sir @IamRichardJohn. We cannot work on ourselves if we are not true to ourselves. :blush::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Yes dear @kianna…It’s not just in the Philippines that people are complaining but also here…But the good thing is that, people here are good in abiding the law and when someone complains, solutions are given underway abruptly…Sad to say in our country, it takes months and years that our voice will be heard. Let us just continue praying for everybody dear! And you keep safe as always…

1 Like

@IamRichardJohn…there is nothing wrong about admitting ones weakness…it is really inate to us that we oftentimes lack patience everytime…but in times like these, we will realize that still we are lucky compared to others…Why? Because even if we lack patience and trust in God, he still supplied us everything we need…you and your family are safe, your family is able to eat 3x a day compared to others, your family including you are healthy…and a lot more to be grateful for…:blush:

1 Like

That’s good to hear @MakkaPakka! Yes, sometimes, they may hear our voices but will not do anything :frowning: Prayers are our weapons in a time like this!

Maybe because they still have more important in the line dear @kianna…hopefully soon they will hear peoples plead…Just this afternoon, our restrictions here are lifted up and I am glad to say that we are already allowed to travel in the whole state of Queenland and can do our holidays… It was so timely because we actually planned our holiday last year and God makes a way to make it happen…:grin:

1 Like

That is very good news @MakkaPakka! I hope you and your family can enjoy and of course always stay safe! God bless you! :blush: :yellow_heart:

I am really worried of going out dear @kianna…as I am a bit paranoid of “what if there is a second wave cases if boarders will be open?” So, it is a matter of 50/50 decision for us if we will pursue our plan A… although I have drafted our plan B too, which is to stay at home and beautify our garden to make some profit haha!

1 Like

Yes, it is very risky to go out still. I love your plan B though, here in Dumaguete people have been busy with their gardens lol I see a lot of posts from my teachers and friends of my parents regarding their gardens, my mother is also busy herself with ours and I have also been searching for places to buy seeds hehe

Yeah, as they said “travel at your own risk”… and I am afraid to do that because I have a daughter to protect…by the way,people here are gardening more on flowers…while ours are vegetables haha! I agree…my newsfeed in social media are full of pictures of potted plants, while others are stuffs for house use…

1 Like

Yeah, it is very risky most especially we are battling something we can’t see with our naked eyes. It is very wonderful seeing people take care of plants, appreciate mother earth more and it is very very helpful for the surroundings. My grandmother’s place is filled with many plants and the air there is totally relaxing! :blush:

Thank you, thank you for this. I woke up at the wrong side of the bed today and just started complaining about everything and anything – the virus, bad coffee, hot weather, bad news on TV…

But, really, why complain? We have a great and gracious God. Thank you for this and thank you to this Faith community we’re in

Hello, dear @faithpixel
This was great! I found this moment very hard for all people in the world, especially to faith as in desesperation people look for God but only to complain… Not to have a true connection to God, and well, if we think about it, who likes to listen only to complains? It’s preposterous to treat God like that.
We must keep faith, we will be over this, when the time comes and everything will be alright. I love this:

Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.