Why do you think it is important for us to Pray?

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:20

Shared by Lillian Love Sulunga

1 Like

Hello @FaithinGod Yes it is! Prayer is one of the most important things a Christian can do. It is a time they are communicating with God and it should be taken very seriously. While there is deep theological meaning in prayer, it doesn’t have to be something that is complicated and difficult. It’s something anyone can do anywhere at any time.

Prayer Changes Us We often think prayer changes God. This simply isn’t the case. Prayer changes us. When we spend time with God, He is working to change our heart to be more like His. The more time we spend with Him, the more we are like Him. Our habits and lifestyles change. We no longer live a self-centered life, but one that is focused on others with a pure and sincere heart. Prayer changes us inside out.

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
I think it’s very important! Because praying is the most easy and sincere connection with God, it’s the time where we talk to him and share our love. Talking to God is the most precious thing we can do for him! And it’s also a time to show it to the younger generations, to create that connection with God! So they feel the faith and the love of God since the beggining. It’s also a moment of renovation for faith!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.