Why do you think there’s so many types of christens

Why do you think there’s so many types of christens Lutheran Jehovah’s witness Baptist ect but it not like that in Islam just think it’s odd

Mike Sexton

I would say that it’s because there is actually something to attack when it comes to Christianity. The Devil does not need to spend a bunch of time causing distortion and deception in the realms of Islam or Hinduism, because they are already false. Satan deals in disguising himself as an angel of light as we read in 2 Corinthians 11:14, “And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.” There are so many distortions and variations in Christianity because that is where the Devil is focused in his attacks and deceptions. Holding himself up as an angel of light, yet deceiving people into believing all kinds of distortions. It is also due to the sinfulness of man. Our spiritual understanding is broken, and so we misinterpret things, and misunderstand concepts and truths in Scripture, which leads to variations in the different faith traditions and beliefs. The biggest thing to realize is that there maybe many of those different denominations that are not necessarily not Christian, but in the final analysis there is only one true Christianity, and one true church. Those that have repented and placed their faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior. Any variation of Christianity that is not centralized around Jesus Christ and His work of salvation is not a true type of Christianity, thus we must be vigilant to study His word, and know the truth it contains, so that we may see through the counterfeits that surround us in the world today.

David Mingus

there’s no churches in heaven, God is not Christian, The lamb is not Christian, the angels are not Christian and our ancestors from Abraham to king Solomon, King David’s descendent weren’t Christians… who Gave the world Christianity ? Becouse it does not come from Almighty God.

The Man from the East

Robin Bullock had a neat way of putting it. So basically, each new denomination had a revelation about Jesus or God. The Catholics had the Passion of the Christ, The Baptists had baptism, etc. Each denomination separated the body of Christ more and more, each thinking only their way was right. The real lesson is they are all right. We should embrace all of the revelations and become one Body. I identify as only Christian, because I follow Christ.

Tracey Kelly

Daryll Merton in Galatians 4 -10 Paul said ye observe days , and months and times and years , I am afraid of you , lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain. In Colossians 2-16 Paul said let no man therefore judge you in meat , or in drink , or in respect of a holy day or of new moon , or of the Sabbath days. The pharisees accused Jesus of breaking the Sabbath by plucking corn on the Sabbath Mathew 12-1 -7 but Jesus said in verse 8-the son of man is Lord even of the Sabbath day. Jesus was actually keeping the Sabbath he was fulfilling Leviticus 19-9-10 in mark 2-27 Jesus said the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath, the name Sunday was named by Constantine the great after 300 ad before that it was just called the first day of the week . Now let me ask you this what if you’re boss at work said you have to work on Sunday or I’m firing you , what would you do Paul said in l Timothy 5-8 but if any provide not for his own , and specially for those of his own house , he hath denied the faith , and is worse than an infidel. Paul also said in 2-thessalonians 3-10 if any man doesn’t work neither shall he eat , not trying to justify myself I know in exodus 20-8 it says remember the Sabbath to keep it holy , most churches worship on Sunday doesn’t you’re church worship on Sunday? Unless you’re Jehovah’s witness the have church on Saturday .Charles Connelly hello brother, thank you for Galatians 4:10 and Colossians 2:16. Actually, Paul was talking about the FEASTLY sabbath days that was mentioned in Leviticus. Not the Weekly Sabbath Day intoduced to humanity in the garden of Eden where th… See moreCharles Connelly you are mistaken my friend in Christ. Ellen White never led a movement that said that Jesus would come back at a certain time. You are mostly likely referring to the great disappointment of 1844. That was the millerite movement and … See more

Charles Connelly

Read l Corinthians 1-10 now I beseech you brethren , by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ , that ye all speak the same thing , and that there be no divisions among you ; but that ye be perfectly joined together I the same mind and in the same judgement , l Corinthians 12-25 that there be no schism I the body ;but that the members should have the same care one for another . John 17-21 that they all may be one that the world may believe . So according to scripture we’re supposed to be one group of believers not one thousand group of believers where did this all start from well read Christian history folks , when Martin Luther died in the 1500 s a group of his followers started the first lutherin church then when Wesley died a group of his followers started the first Methodist church and on and on and on they went , God sent a mighty man of God with a message and what do we do we denominate after the messanger dies , always been that way weve Brocken up brotherhood folks God called us to be one not denominate away from our brethren , the guy that posted this can’t understand that well he needs to read Christian history , in the beggining we had no denominations then after awhile Satan had us split up as brethren as long as we denominate our group we’ll never be brethren but always at war one with another ,

Charles Connelly

Why wont it let me post an article about scripture? I posted an article about Primary Scripture from my website to teach something and it denied me. I looked at the rules and dont see how I break any.

Kenneth J. Schonmeier

Joshua Juwono the father Jesus never claimed to be God he even stated the he wasn’t good only God is good

Mike Sexton

Because of humans personal biases and the bible being pretty ambiguous on many issues. There’s scripture which could back up any position. Just scroll up to see the numerous ‘grace’ vs ‘Works’ full blown debates in here that happen almost daily.

Alan Webb

A great part of this story goes back to Abraham, but it all goes back to the beginning really.

Dave Lee Williams

Mike - the feast day of the Archangel Michael in the 8th November in the ancient faith church - Eastern Orthodox. So firstly, there are over 150 Islamic religions. Secondly, schisms are a sign of corruption. So even though Christians believe in Christ, we are still prone to being led astray. All the different denominations are based on peoples interpretations of the Bible and wanting something that matches their belief.

Mia Mohya