Why does God allow innocent people to suffer?

Hello dear @MakkaPakka
Of course seeing the silver lining is one of those things that all should admire and understand, it’s hard, especially because when things don’t go our way we can be invaded by envy and rage, but by having faith and understanding that God has a way for each we will be free of those bad feelings and instead redirect that energy into finding solutions with faith. That’s what I believe.
With hope and faith everything is possible, as you say!!
Kind regards

1 Like

Really? Whenever I palpitate I just have breathing problems and start coughing. I will really pray for your mental health, @MakkaPakka. You deserve a good night’s sleep.

Hello sir @Luis_Ruiz…yeah, it is truly hard when things we plan doesn’t come out the way we planned it to be but, if we have a faith in God that everything will be done according to his will, then for sure it is worth rhe wait. Thanks for the uplifting words sir!:blush:

Thanks dear @kianna. Yeah I really need a goodnight sleep to function well in the morning…Most of the time I take antihistamine just to sleep, but lately I shifted to a chamomile tea in order to make me calm and sleepy. So far it’s been effective for a week now.:grin:

1 Like

Yeah, I would also prefer the chamomile tea since it’s organic and to lessen the medicinal intake. That’s good to hear, @MakkaPakka! God bless you!