Why does God give us many opportunities if he knows we going to fail again?

Question: why does God give us many opportunities if he knows we going to fail again?
TIA
God Bless

Alejandro Amezcua

God is Omniscient and full of Grace, he knows eventually YOU will give in to the Grace he’s bestowing to us, undeservingly we have to accept. It is after all a gift from God, nothing you earned so that you may boast! Amen.

Lou James

God is sovereign. We are strengthened through situations that don’t go the way we want. Just because we think it’s a good opportunity doesn’t mean God does. He knows best. Trust in Him and His will for your life, knowing that regardless of what “successes” and “failures” we have in this life, the only success we ever need is the assurance of eternity with Him.

Jon Wickens

It’s because he loves his children just like we love our children and give them many chances.

Betty Coveny DeBruin

Practice makes us perfect. He is patient and loves us, we just need to continue to know " I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me". We all learn by our mistakes to look to Him for all things

Kathy Thompson

We will always fail if we channel life through the way that seems right to us. In our own energy, our own strength. But when we humbly pause and allow Holy Spirit to take the led, when we allow Him to come up in us through us. The victory is ours every time. For we reign in this life through the gift of righteousness and abundance of grace.

Doris Ruffin

Hello can I ask if people in LGBTQ+ community is still accepted in heaven or approved based on the Law of God?

Yvonne Kylle Mangubat

Willing worship.He wants us to choose Him over all the other choices, willingly.

Lorelei Sargent