Why is God take a long time to cure this pandemic that we are currently in?

Why is God take a long time to cure this pandemic that we are currently in?

God’s ways and timing is beyond our comprehension. We must also do our parts as human beings, our world is full of chaos and a lot of people are turning against the Lord God.

1 Like

I believe that God is not only going to cure this pandemic but amongst other important things related to it that makes a big impact in how we are living today. How the curve will flattened depends on how good the people in the higher ups implement well grounded, supports human rights, and prompt policies and how the people will follow these policies.
We should be united in dealing with this pandemic because many people are experiencing different situations. We should take part in helping those in need. Let us lift up to God everything and pray for every single person who dearly needs prayer during this difficult time. Amen.

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
For you and your friend Corina, I think this is a misconception a lot of people have… God doesn’t act like a magician or an entity that acts and reacts to everything we do, that’s just not him. He give us the power to defend and live by ourselves, just by having a little of faith. Of course he has a purpose for everything, but maybe we still haven’t learned why of this situation we came to be. When the time comes, everything will be resolved. God always has a plan!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

According to Scripture, Romans 8:28 tells us, “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” I personally don’t believe God causes bad things to happen so it struck me when I heard a pastor of mine say these words . I know without a doubt God uses bad things in such a way for good that it almost looks as if He caused them.

I pray to God that He moves in every person who suffer in this pandemic situation. Lets have one heart and one spirit and pray to God that He make a way to stop this covid 19 and everyone back to normal and no one suffer and expirience problems in this virus.

I think God is taking time to cure this pandemic because he has still a lot to teach us. Some of them still don’t take everything seriously. I see people going out without wearing masks, gathering and talking to each other without following the social distancing protocol. It’s the simple things for our safety that we are taking for granted.