Why is the Christian life so hard to walk?

Why is the Christian life so hard to walk?
The LORD gives us all the tools we need to be successful in our walk. But we must use them. It is our responsibility to pick up those tools and use them. I can have all the material and tools to build a house but unless I pick up those tools and start using them, the house is never finished. That is the same way it is with God’s tools He gives us like; the Holy Spirit, the Bible, prayer, faith, fellowship with like minded believers and worship. These are all tools that are to help us in our walk and if any of those tools are left out or not used properly, our walk is much more difficult.
O LORD, You have been so so good to me and my family. I can never repay You for all You have done, are doing and will do in my life. I just want to thank You and give You all praise for it’s nothing of me.
LORD You have given us all the tools we need to run the race and finish it well. Please teach us how to use them to their fullest.
Jesus name, Amen.

Steven Richardson

Great prayer!

Sarah Carson

I say the same prayer. Amen! Glory to your name JESUS!

Steven Basan Faunillan Phillips

Yes and Amen. You have said it all. Thank you Steven

Louis Chika Nwuju

Amen!

Kenny Black

Devil attacks but need not be hard to rebuke in the name of Jesus

Janet Welk

We need the revelation of the cross without those helmets of the salvation, of Jesus Christ we cannot do in our own may the Lord,revill to us amen

Lindo Magule

Jesus Himself that this walk was Not going to be Easy.It’s the PERSONNAL WALK THAT WE AS BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS MUST WALK. IT WAS NOT EASY FOR JESUS, SO MYSELF AS A BORN AGAIN BELIEVER HAVE TO PICK UP THAT CROSS, AND DO AS JESUS DID.LONG SUFFERING, ANGUISH, STONES THROWN AT ME, PERSECUTED, AND DESPISED. BECAUSE WE ARE VICTORIOUS IN CHRIST.

Cathy Moore