Why it is difficult to believe Jesus who died for people sins?

Why is it so EASY for People to believe there is Demons,evil spirits,but it’s Difficult for them to believe that there is God who created Heaven and Earth,so Difficult for them to believe there is Jesus Christ son of God who died for us to be Forgiven. why???

Because we are living in the fallen world surrounded by the evil so the truth is hidden…people can’t see the truth clearly…

2 Corinthians 4:4 New Living Translation (NLT)
4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

its a good question…
in my opinion, when Jesus was on this earth not all accepted him even after resurrection they find very hard to believe…the deliberately rejected him and condemning themselves.
Ecclesiastes 1:9 (NIV)
What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

Actually, If people do not believe in God in China, they do not even believe that evil exists. They think human nature is bad completely. If people are Christians in China, they become believe that there is also God too.

I think one possibility is that Jesus lived 2,000 years ago.For someone who doesn’t have faith, it’s abstract, it’s hard to believe that there is a person who died for you 2,000 years ago.And the Lord doesn’t make us feel his presence in any strange way.God will not lead us to know him in an unreasonable way.But the devil can, he can do anything against God’s will to make us feel his presence.For example, today we see a lot of people who are possessed bydemons .When I walk through the streets of San Francisco and see lots of people talking to themselves, lots of unkempt, lots of people behaving strangely, I can feel the presence of satan.

By contrast, God can only guide us in truth.Truth takes time to learn, it takes time to meditate. So it looks as if God is less influential than the devil, but this is not the case. Once a man understands, he is no longer belongs to the devil.

Maybe it’s not the whole story, but I think it’s part of it.

Greg discusses why many people reject Jesus.

Amen. God guide us according to His Word.

For me, first it is very difficult to know I am a sinner ,secondly it is difficult to believe that God really loves me and forgive me. In this world, if people see my sin and shame, they would ignore me, judge me, criticize me. I am not that smart, even my parents say that you are so stupid. I myself lived in the darkness and try to survive and get used to the rule of world. I was just a slave of sin. And I don’t really knew that my sins caused the pain in my life.