Why it is very hard for us to believe God still works when we face difficulty?

Why it is very hard for us to believe God still works when we face difficulty?

1 Like

i think when we face difficulties, we easily think God does not want us to live good life. Or we commit sin, so God punish us. Then we do not dear to close to God to pray.

I think one possibility is that we actually experience God’s help less in daily life , so it doesn’t accumulate enough in my faith account.If we experience God’s help many times in a very small way, we can trust him to still work in a very big way.I think maybe we need God’s help every day, even if it’s a small thing.So, we can pray every day for very small things, such as I catch a cold, asking God to heal me; I take the bus today, hope I have the green light all the way.All of these things can make God’s relationship with us more intimate, so that we can try to trust him when we are faced with great difficulties.

Because people don’t like difficulties, regularly they think it is not blessing, but curse. But our God work through difficulties, and even through evil to fulfill His good will on us. Just trust in Him, show the unconditional faith on His word.

2 Likes

Amen

1 Like

we must be well rooted in the Word of God if so when the problem comes we will focus on the word not on the difficulties

amen, so good!

Amen

I think because we have little faith and understanding on God’s love and predestination. Our Lord Jesus is the best example that when he was nailed on the cross, he still believed God; and Apostle Paul also set a good example for us in the New Testament.

Bringing this up because we can relate this with our situation right now.

A lot of people have lost faith in God because of the numerous bad happenings in the world. For me, they feel like this because they got too focused on their emotions, the fear they are feeling. We need to stop worrying about things we can’t control and surrender to the Lord God.

Thank you for bringing this up again @kianna
When we are in the midst of a pandemic, many people tend to think of the worst and it makes us doubt. It makes us doubt about our future and it makes us doubt about God. That is why we should not focus too much on the bad things that is happening but focus on the good. Thank the Lord for waking up everyday despite the situation. Let us try to always have a positive mindset because that it a step closer to our God. Let us believe in Him because He will always be by our side.

1 Like

@patri12 While God is working, Satan is also busy poisoning our mind. He instills every negative thought that we have against God. The mind is very powerful, it affects our emotions during difficult times. That is why it is important to keep in mind 2 Corinthians 10:5, “To take every thought captive”. God loves us so much and He is willing to do whatever it takes for us to have a meaningful life, full of purpose and hope.

Yes, @hbbm14! It is very sad that whenever bad things happen, people doubt the Lord God right away. We forget about the daily blessings God showers us. The negativity is overpowering the positive vibes. We must see both of these things, we must be knowledgeable about the negative ones and be grateful for the positive things.

1 Like

I think its a human nature. Because we are only human. We have our own will of choice.
Sometimes i’ve been in the same situation. But still im seeking for Lord Gods Help so i can face my problems. He will not let you go or even let you fall just keep on trusting him.

1 Like

@arrol yes we have all been in a very rough situation and there are times we may lose hope. What matters is that we stand up, take deep breaths, pray, and have faith on the Lord God that things will go well.