Why Jesus is the only way to the Father God among all the religion?

when people say that all the rivers joins in the ocean, then How can be Jesus is the only way to the Father God

Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6), but what is the way? And what is the truth and the life Jesus spoke about? The early church was often called, “the way,” meaning, it was the way that Jesus taught, Who Himself said He was the way, the truth, and the life. Obviously, Jesus meant it is only through faith in Him that we have access to the Father in heaven, and “the life,” is eternal for all who believe (John 3:16). The early church suffered severe persecution, much at the hands of Saul, so Saul (later changed to Paul), sought “for letters to the synagogues at Damascus, so that if he found any belonging to the Way, men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem” (Acts 9:2). Notice that “the Way” is capitalized. Early in the church’s history, it was known as the Way, but why is it called “the Way?” It’s because witnesses “proclaim to you the way of salvation” (Acts 16:17). Even though Paul was an Apostle sent to the Gentiles (to us!), he still sought every opportunity to speak in the Jewish synagogues, and on one occasion, it was said that “some became stubborn and continued in unbelief, speaking evil of the Way before the congregation, he withdrew from them and took the disciples with him, reasoning daily in the hall of Tyrannus” (Acts 19:9), but regardless of where Paul preached the gospel, “there arose no little disturbance concerning the Way” (Acts 19:23), and Paul confesses, “I persecuted this Way to the death, binding and delivering to prison both men and women” (Acts 22:4), so the Way refers to the gospel of Jesus Christ…the only way to the Father.

this sermon proves that Jesus in the Only way to the Father

Yes, Jesus is the only way to heaven. Such an exclusive statement may grate on the postmodern ear, but it is true nonetheless. The Bible teaches that there is no other way to salvation than through Jesus Christ. Jesus Himself says in John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” He is not a way, as in one of many; He is the way, as in the one and only. No one, regardless of reputation, achievement, special knowledge, or personal holiness, can come to God the Father except through Jesus.

Mountaineers love new climbs, but always take a local guide. These people know how to get to the summit and back again because they have done it before. They are safe guides. Jesus had already used that analogy about Himself in John 3:13: “No-one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.” Thomas had forgotten where Jesus was going and therefore was baffled about how the disciples might follow Him.

So Jesus explains again. Christ was the ultimate guide to heaven; nobody else had been there and therefore nobody else was competent to lead people to Father God. Jesus said that there was no other way. It was a strong message then, and continues to be strong today. Especially when it is coupled to Christ’s claim to be truth in a human body and the ultimate life-giver.

In a world where many claim to introduce people to heaven, this claim of Jesus Christ stands out as either transparently true, or arrogantly false. There is no middle ground which lets us think of Jesus as a wise teacher. Either He is the way to the Father or He is not. Those who believe in Him are made children of God (John 1:12).