Why must we be captured by Christ?

Why must we be captured by Christ?
Jesus said in Luke 15:4-7,
“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.’ Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.”
Pay close attention to this, you’re not going to learn this in church, I bet you. .
Jesus asked, “What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?”
Take notice of this startling fact: The sheep that was lost, already had a home. Why would the Shepherd search for one whom is truly not His own? He wouldn’t. However, you go to ten different Christian churches, in your community, and listen to what they teach their congregations and I dare you to tell me that they are not saying that exact thing.
To claim that Christ is going to save or has promised, through His death and resurrection, to save people who were not His to begin with is not true. Listen: Either you are the one that acheives eternal life through your own acts of righteousness or Christ is the One who acheives this for you, in one act of righteousness, so we can receive eternal life by Grace. Grace is not an achievable object, its not in our individual control to receive it.
“And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.”
Now, if you need anymore indication that God is doing all the work of your salvation, it’s both portrayed and summed up in this parable: “And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing.” So, we see that the lost sheep is lost because he already has a Shepherd that has purchased him and the Shepherd does not rely on the sheep to hang on to Him, He rejoices in the fact that He paid the penalty for our sins because that is why He created us, His children. We must understand that God is not going to have two purposes for an individual He creates and exchanges, within His own mind, between the two until their death date. It makes the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, which is only for those He created to have communion with, into a prostitute’s route, we should never believe that the Holy Spirit is an object to acheived through a water baptism or any sort of prayer or ritual but Christ Himself in Spirit protecting, helping, and preserving His people unto eternal life. He has to do all the work because He did not create us to do His work, there is a reason why He has desired to showcase His glory because He technically already has, because He said it would be so before the world existed. Christ’s glory is shown upon His Sheep because they were always created to commune with Him. The lost sheep never had to do anything, in fact all the Sheep did was stray away, The Shepherd is the One who searches and finds His Sheep, if we truly believe we are of His flock, we must understand that not only is it His decision alone but that He is the One that must help us, as the Helper, throughout this lifetime lest we be deceived by one who already knows his purpose for existence and lies to bring others, who are to be deceived by him, with him to the fulfillment of his purpose upon the earth, which is the second death.
“Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.”
So, we see that Jesus identifies His Sheep as righteous persons who need no repentance. They are covered in the Righteousness of God and have already been granted repentance of their sins, which is of course affirmed by Christ’s Death and resurrection. We are currently covered in the Righteousness of God, Christ’s blood, because we are awaiting the revelation of our promised new birth and the inheritance that was guaranteed by having Christ within us until that Day be revealed as promised. Prophecies are promises. The Lord rejoices in finding His lost sheep because He created the sheep to not search for Him, without the Shepherd, the sheep is prone to any deceptive trap to be consumed by the wolves but as long they are on His shoulders, nothing can hurt the sheep and therefore will live eternally with his Good Shepherd.
Christ Jesus is God. He fixed the heavens for us and we fixed Him with nails. Interesting, how far we will go to not feel as bad about it because He is the Son of God, when we already know that the Son is God Himself. You’ve probably been told that the world is too complex to understand and that’s why we have theories and we must, supposedly, pick a theory and just hope for the best but I can assure you that the simple reality that every atheist in this world has to hear or say the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit during their lifetime proves the authority that Jesus has always had over His Creation.
For those who say, “I Have Decided to Follow Jesus,” you must come to the understanding of why you even made a decision or why there was one to be made. To end this post: Salvation is not acheiveable by man, it can only be received by God and we cannot sway His decision because it’s already been made, even before the world existed.
God Bless!

Clayton Criswell

1 Like

Yes He found me and tapped at my door, but I had to open it for Him.

Santindra Preman Seresinhe

WORD UP

Jimmy Gonzalez