Why only preach the good news and not preach about hell

The good news is needed but what is the essence of evangelizing if it is not to save souls from hell, tell me what’s the essence of the good news when souls still goes to hell.
Why only preach the good news and not preach about hell.
Don’t ye know that this are the time in which people will not endure sound teaches anymore.
Now a days majority in our community know about Jesus but refused to give their life to Him why? Because they are deceived by Satan through the things of this world.
If you regard not the pain, torment, and sorrow in hell in order to escape it, then the fear of it will be driven away from your heart I.e the fear of God driven away, for there is no way you will fear God and won’t fear the consequence of sinning against him, which is hell.
Our Lord Jesus Christ came to die for only one purpose, " to keep us out of hell" that why His death was so horrible, He didn’t die to make you rich, not because of who you are, He died to keep you out of hell.
Hell is a place that has being in existence before you are ever born, it i s there and it going to be there and their is nothing you can do to change that.
It does not make any difference if your pastor exclude it from their preachings, it is still a place you will have to deal with one day.
But remember that there’s no salvation in hell There’s on savior in hell, there’s no Bible in hell there’s no forgiveness in hell what ever goes to hell stays in hell.
What you have done in this life determines where you go, when you die without God you will go to hell that’s why Jesus died for us that’s why His death was so horrible only to keep us out of hell.
There is only one name that can keep you out of hell, it not mary, not Catholic, not your church, not your papa, not your pope, there is only one name, and it’s the name of Jesus.
Share this in urgency for the harvest Mt 9:37.

Emma Nuel

2 Peter 2:12. These are the natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed speak evil of the things they understand not, and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; and shall receive the reward of unrighteousness as they that count it pleasure to riot in the daytime. spots they are, and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceiving while they feast with you.Summer so far gone they can’t hear you anymore. They scream and jump in your face and throw their fists and threaten to kill you. They do not have ears to hear or eyes to see. They have a reprobate mind and you have to let them go

Sun Seale

I agree this sir but when we shared the Gospel hell is part of our sharing.

Gemma Llanto Cedeño

Livin in out is where its at, theyll know us by our fruits , theyll come and ask what it is that we have , while always watching the soil and knowing when to plant that imperishable seed

George Mccool

I PREACH THE LOVE OF GOD BECAUSE IT WAS HIS LOVE THAT CONQUERED DEATH AND HADES!!! Why do you insist that people have to know about hell to be brought to Salvation? Fear of THE LORD is the beginning of knowledge. The beginning of knowledge isn’t in the fear of Hell. God blesses His people with money, food, shelter ect. And He can also take it all away. HE is the Alpha and Omega, not Satan. The reason I have anything is because I rely on God for everything! Who are you judge someone’s faith???Gods word alone— the joy of salvation can break the dry, cracked ground of every hardened heart. My faith, my hope, my peace, my love, my good fortune is found in the JOY of my Father Who art in Heaven. Jesus’s word is alive and living. He brought GOOD news to the lost with a divine love and passion for even those who persecuted him!!! Why do so many “Christians” want to walk in condemnation of the lost and stray away from God’s loving nature? He came for sinners. ALL SINNERS. He didn’t come for those who are “perfect.” Stop judging others, and start preaching the Gospel!!!God died for our SINS and rose again on the third day and He is coming back, to gather His flock! We are called to Spread the joy of salvation, not the condemnation of Hell. We are called to declare the Lord’s second coming with joyful hearts, not hate, fear, weariness and condemnation. They are to witness the glory and grace of God’s mercy through us. Not the by hissing lies of the enemy that says they have no hope. They do have hope! It’s in the blood of the Lamb who was slain! Luke 21 34 “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trapDon’t fall into the trap that says love and kind words isn’t enough to save. Stop running into the trap that says people need to scramble to stay out of hell. No, trust God with His people, and walk in LOVE DIVINE! Everyone isn’t saved at the same time- but EVERYONE HAS A SAVIOR!!! IF ONLY THEY KNEW HIM!!! IF ONLY SOMEONE WOULD LEAD THEM TO HIS OPEN ARMS! IF ONLY SOMEONE WOULD IMPART THE GLORIOUS JOY OF SALVATION to a corrupt generation! IF ONLY SOMEONE WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO DECLARE THE UNDYING, UNFAILING LOVE OF THE LORD IN THE FACE OF EVIL - WITH OUT STRIFE, WITHOUT JUDGMENT, WITHOUT HATE, AND WITHOUT RESENTMENT- BUT WITH A LOVE, A REVERENCE AND AN ADMIRATION FOR THE GOD WHO IS PURE IN HEART!!! WITH HANDS THAT ARE WILLING AND EAGER TO HEAL! WITH WORDS OF WISDOM OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND ALL THE GLORY THAT AWAITS FOR HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE! IF ONLY WE WOULD TAKE THE SPLINTER OUT OF OUR OWN EYE AND REALIZE WE OURSELVES ARE CLEANSED ONLY AT THE MERCY OF A GRACIOUS FORGIVING FATHER!!!Stop tearing them down in a world that has chewed them up! Encourage all to know that GOD IS CAPABLE TO RENEW MINDS AND HEAL THEIR BROKEN HEARTS!! GOD IS NOT HELL. GOD IS LOVE!!! AND HIS LOVE IS ENOUGH!!That’s why I don’t preach the kingdom of hell!!! That’s why I preach the kingdom of GOD!!! WAKE UP - LEST YOUR HEART BE HARDENED!!! THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT OF ALL IS TO LOVE GOD AND TO LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS WE LOVE OURSELVES - NOT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE EASY- BUT BECAUSE WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!Here’s what LOVE IS - INCASE YOU ALL HAVE FORGOTTEN----1 Corinthians 13:4-74 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.I DO NOT REJOICE IN DECLARING THAT PEOPLE WILL BE THROWN INTO THE PIT. I REJOICE IN PEOPLE BEING SAVED AND KNOWING THE LONGSUFFERING, UNFAILING LOVE OF THE GOD I SERVE!!I SERVE I SERVING GOD WHO PLEADED “FATHER FORGIVE THEM, THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING” AS HE DIED A BRUTAL DEATH ON THE CROSS AT THE HANDS OF SUCH EVIL!!! THAT’S WHO I SERVE. I DONT SERVE HELL. I SERVE A LOVING, HUMBLE FAITHFUL FATHER WHO DOES NOT WANT ANYONE TO PERISH!!!

Shelly Mees

Thank you Jesus a personal relationship with Jesus talk to him everyday ask for help to overcome our sins forgiving others that hurt me just trust Jesus that he will guide and direct our steps Amen

Kathy Queen

Juan Gonzalez-Ramos

Some need to hear about hell. Some need to hear about love. For me personally I needed His love to fill the hole in my soul and in my heart. I’d lived enough hell that hell would not have pushed me towards God.

Darcy Bowman