Why our LORD GOD send his HOLY SPIRIT to us for what a purpose?

Why our LORD GOD send his HOLY SPIRIT to us for what a purpose? Deep explanation please. Who has the wisdom.

Gabreil N. Denz

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!

Elizabeth Zarate

“…I will send you the Helper…” the very spirit of a living, holy God to not only help us but to live in us. The only way to truly walk with the Lord is to be sanctified…set aside…you can only do this with the Holy Spirit. In fact, even the bible, the Word of God can not be understood and implemented without the Holy Spirit dwelling in us.

Joseph M Truscello

Here’s a 45 second teaching without getting too deep: Jesus came to restore the Kingdom of God on earth and bring man back to a place of personal communion with the Father. He completed and finished all He came to do (Jn 19:30) and now the rest is up to you to carry on His work and expand the Kingdom that He restored… You cannot do it alone, and since He is not here any longer and seated at the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), He had to send His Holy Spirit as an internal guide for you (Jn 14:16), to be a helper, an advocate to the Father and the conduit for the endowment of Power and Authority that Jesus restored and made available to you as a Christian and now citizen of His Kingdom.

Anthony Reinglas

We shall receive power after the Holy Spirit is come upon us to witness for Christ preach teach and heal a servant must serve!

Red Cloud

Comfort Guide Also seal as His children

Patricia Myung Hee Liu

Mate, it doesn’t have to be complicated.John 14: 26…Holy Spirit will teach us all things and bring all things to our remembrance what so ever I (God) said to you.

Peter Leesuey

Scripture is very clear …But I have said these things to you, that when their hour comes you may remember that I told them to you. “I did not say these things to you from the beginning, because I was with you. But now I am going to him who sent me, and none of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’ But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: concerning sin, because they do not believe in me; concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no longer; concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you.John 16:4‭-‬14 ESV

Bez Bezuidenhout