Why worry when there is God?

Reflection from God’s pen

Why worry when there is God?

As we count the days gone and remember years of yore till this moment we spend days and nights in deep thoughts of how the future will be formed.

If God could allow the flour and oil of the widow to sustain through the drought,
Is he no longer powerful today? did time faded his capability of doing great? Does his promise of securing our future no longer stand?
Does the birds today weren’t cared off as great as they were fed 10000 years ago?

The Bible says
“God is the same yesterday, today and forever”
So we need not to worry because He says " all things that happen to our life today work together for our good" and His plan will forever be for our best. He gave his life for you and me , there is no great love greater than His. Never worry, never fear for the powerful God is the same yesterday and forever. His love never ends even unto eternity.

1 Like

Thank you @Lydia for this.Before, I’m always afraid of uncertainty, losing people and losing myself. But when I let God entered my life, and chose to surrender everything to Him, life becomes lighter and brighter. Everytime, I am in difficult situations, I always think that the giant in front of me is never bigger than the God inside of me. Part of trusting God is looking to the future with excitement, not worry and dread. We know that He is going to work out everything for our good. This is a great reminder that God is always in control.

I like this words The Bible says
“God is the same yesterday, today and forever”
So we need not to worry because He says " all things that happen to our life today work together for our good" and His plan will forever be for our best. I feel the hope of God for me today. Yes, why we worry when there’s God. There are days that I’ve been drown into too much worries. But I’m still lucky because God never give up on me. Many times I fail to do and follow what he wants for me it is because of my doubt and lack of trust to him. I’m lucky because I am surrounded by good shepherds of God who guided me to do what is right and what is best for me.