Why wouldn’t God just let everyone into Heaven? If we reject Jesus why does God reject us? If God is love

My friend who has strayed from her beliefs is in need of answers. I am not scholarly enough to tell her why God loves all of us. She always asks me why wouldn’t God just let everyone into Heaven? If we reject Jesus why does God reject us? If God is love

Bo Hallen

Well for one thing would you let someone in your house that doesn’t like you? Second no sin can be allowed in heaven.

Rebecca M Warren

God’s love includes justice. If one rejects Jesus they must suffer the consequences or God wouldn’t be just.

Sam Piazza

God, holy ghost, Jesus are all the same . God loves all his creations but if you don’t repent and accept the free gift of salvation he won’t know you.

Cheryl Catterson

Right, I’ve never read anywhere that love is stupid. Don’t be fooled into thinking it is.

Faye Wehrli

We are all spirits in human bodies. He made us in his image. He is actually our Father.

Rita Jenkins

You love her and you are the best one to lead her back! Read the Bible with and ask God to open both your eyes to what you need to know

Rita FitzGerald

Why would anyone want to go to heaven when they reject God?

Ellen Granzow Kight