Wisdom, Commandments and Life_ A Biblica 2024-04-18

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth.

Shares this with the Public:

Adam was not the one deceived; the fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; and instruction, whoever keeps commandments keeps their life, teach them to your children, and the two will become one flesh so they are no longer two, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. And the man said: “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for out of man she was taken.” For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. And the man and his wife were both naked, and they were not ashamed but whoever shows contempt for their ways will die fools despise wisdom it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. All the nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her immorality. The kings of the earth were immoral with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown wealthy from the extravagance of her luxury.” Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues. For her sins are piled up to heaven, and the wages of sin is death. God has remembered her iniquities. We must obey God rather than human beings. Peter and the other apostles replied: your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, this is the way; the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord, walk in it.” Whether you turn to the right or to the left. Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, or set foot on the path of sinners, or sit in the seat of mockers, but his delight is in the Law of the LORD, and on His law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, yielding its fruit in season, whose leaf does not wither, and who prospers in all he does not so the wicked! You must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die they are like chaff driven off by the wind. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous. For the LORD guards the path of the righteous, But the way of the wicked will perish.

Isaiah 30:21
Romans 6:23
Proverbs 1:7
Psalms 1:1-6
Deuteronomy 11:19
Acts 5:29
Genesis 2:17
Proverbs 19:16
1 Timothy 2:14
Genesis 2:23-25