You withstood the most painful desert of
all, the desert of the cross, for me. Thank you
for reminding me that there is nothing
I go through that you have not experienced
& don’t understand. Thank you that even
when I feel alone, I am not. You walk with me
through my painful & desolate times. Shape me
into the person You have designed me to
be, so that I may fulfill Your purpose for my life.
In Your precious name Amen!

“For He has not turned away from
the suffering of the one in pain or
trouble. He has not hidden His face from
you. But He has heard your cry for help.”
Psalm 22:24

“With You, Jesus, I’m Forever safe.
I’m Forever accepted.
I’m Forever held.
Completely Loved & Always
invited in.” --Lysa TerKeurst

put together by Monica
Walk by Faith Newsletter

As I read this post, I remember Psalm 34: 17-20
“When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.”

Truly indeed God never forsakes us. He is always there in our ups and downs and even in our losses and victory. All glory and honor to you Lord!:pray:

Rejection is God’s way of telling us that He has a better plan. It is a redirection to something bigger than what we have in mind. Pain is necessary because without pain, we will not be able to appreciate even the small blessings God has given us. Embracing our circumstances allows us to receive his unending love for us. Thank you for sharing this! It has blessed me today.

1 Like

Hello, dear @Steven
Let me congratulate you in finding such a beautiful piece, it’s lovely.
Now, I really felt the quoted part because sometimes we may feel or ask God why did this happen or why has to be in this way, well… It’s because he has a plan, he has something prepared for us so great that our hearts will be blown away by it. And each of the things that happen to us is an step to accomplish that, that’s why we always keep on going on!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

@kbadum: I agree with you! Rejection and pain comes together. If we experience rejection, it doesn’t really mean that we are not doing something good. Its just simply a reminder that God has prepared something better for our own benefit and for the others. Pain is our reaction towards any rejection, and it simply reminds us that every pain is a lesson to ponder. Have a blessed day!

1 Like

This is indeed true just like what Proverbs 18:10 tells us, that the Lord is our strong fortress and when we run to Him we are safe. We all have our fears we all suffered from defeat and experienced being down in life. That is where we are right now, so it seems but that is not exactly the case. Because it is God’s promise that whenever we feel weak we can always run and seek refuge in Him and for sure we are safe and victorious. All glory and honor belongs to Him who sits on the throne.