Without Jesus you are nothing!

John12:14 Jesus found a young donkey and sat upon it, as it is written,
15 “Do not be afraid, O Daughter of Zion; see, your king is coming, seated on a donkey’s colt.”

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
I don’t particularly like this message. It says that Jesus leave us, but he doesn’t. The supposed metaphor is that we son of man are the donkeys, but Jesus never leaves alone, you are mistaking him. We aren’t nothing, because God gave us life, with it we can be much more accepting and having Jesus in our hearts. Jesus give us meaning, but we aren’t worthless, don’t mistake the Lord.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

I love the use of the point of view of the donkey as an illustration. I can just imagine the feeling of the donkey to be chosen, and having the prince of peace on his back. But there is also one point of view on the life of that donkey, it is the sense of having a purpose. When God chose that donkey, He has also given that donkey a clear direction and a purpose in life. Same with us, the moment we opened our hearts to Jesus; we are allowing Him to give us clear direction and purpose in life. Just like the donkey we should be thankful and most importantly we should always keep Jesus in our life so that we will be who Jesus wants us to be and to have a clear purpose of what our lives should be.

1 Like