You Are My Hiding Place; You Shall Preserve Me From Trouble

The Lord is a real God, He knows you and loves you. You know? He already prepares Jesus as a way for you. I do not need to say there will be no troubles someday in your life. There will be troubles for sure, as Jesus said, In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
Why? You may ask, my answer is, because you are child of God now. You are in his Kingdom now. You are cared, loved. As David delivered from the troubles, the Lord delivers you same from troubles as he did for King David.
I am not the only one so loved by the Lord, each one who calls and believes in Jesus’ name, enjoy the same glory as his beloved son Jesus.
I have tasted sweetness the deliverance from helpless circumstance, while I was not having housing. He will do this same amazing thing to you, in your finance, relationship, occupation, housing, food, education…
As Psalms 32:7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. (KJV)

Hello, dear @Ma_Josephine
I can not agree more with you… God is truly something special, he is the true love and the only need in our lives. With him everything is possible, and only good things are on his will for us. I especially liked this part you wrote:

God’s love is for anyone and everyone who looks for him. We are equally especial to him.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.