YOU ARE NOT A SERVANT BUT A FRIEND

Jesus says “No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.” John 15:15

Have you ever thought about your relationship with Jesus? Well, let me tell you, He wants to be your friend. That’s right, Jesus doesn’t just see you as a servant but as a friend. He wants to have a close, personal relationship with you, just like we do.

Think about it, Jesus shares with us everything that He has learned from His Father. He makes known to us the mysteries of God’s heart and plan. That’s pretty amazing, right? And the best part is, all we have to do is seek a deeper relationship with Him. Spend time with Him in prayer, read the Bible, and obey His commands.

So don’t just see Jesus as some distant figure, but as a friend who is always there for you. He is waiting for you to reach out to Him and deepen your friendship. I promise you; it will change your life.

Thank you, Jesus, for calling us your friends.

©️ Author: Pastor PREMASIS SATMAN | LivinWow Daily Devotional | Please save this number +919182456871 / send a request to receive daily encouraging devotion in WhatsApp.

3 Likes