You don't want to be left behind When I come to take My Bride. Repent now

Capture
Warning from our Lord Jesus Christ.
"You don’t want to be left behind When I come to take My Bride.
Repent now.

Emma Nuel

Come to Jesus

Prince Martin

Celestine Johnson

If any brother or sister in Christ could show me those exact words from supposedly Jesus from the Gospels I will believe you

Victor Bermudez

But Beware of the false Rapture that comes first

Steven Erickson

False rapture? Being sucked out of here by His great power? Nothing fake about that! If you get raptured out of here you’ll know it!

Lee Kincaid

Religious people have been misunderstood what rapture or caught in the air means!What was your experience when you truly became a born again? Because if you are truly born again, you just know and know by what happen to you within! You just know by your experienced!You are taken out from the world and became new creature in a blink of an eye!2 Corinthians 5:17 you became a new creature!You were caught up in the spirit! That’s what rapture is! People never really study and ask the Holy Spirit for revelation so what happen they are believing the movie and the flesh carnal knowledge instead of epignosis knowledge taught by the Holy Spirit! Study christians people!

Caridad B. Monroe

STOP ! and think “Where will you spend eternity?” How to Know God, Solve problems and be Happy foreverThe GIFT of GOD is ETERNAL LIFE! Have YOU RECEIVED IT?HOW can we be SURE of having ETERNAL LIFE? We must KNOW 4 things:ALL HAVE SINNED “For ALL HAVE SINNED, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23 Sin is: selfishness, not loving God with all your heart, disobeying God’s Law - the Bible 2. PENALTY ON SIN IS DEATH"For the wages of sin is DEATH; but the GIFT OF GOD is ETERNAL LIFE through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23 “And DEATH and HELL were cast into the LAKE OF FIRE. This is the SECOND DEATH.” Revelation 20:14.”By grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8,93. JESUS TOOK ALL OUR PUNISHMENT"But God commendeth his LOVE toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, CHRIST DIED FOR US." Romans 5:8Jesus is the SAVIOUR of ALL PEOPLE. – He is now AVAILABLE to be YOUR SAVIOUR. Notice: God took all our past, present and future sins OFF US, and placed them ON JESUS CHRIST. “We have turned everyone to his own way, and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.” Isaiah 53:6 Jesus took the FULL PUNISHMENT for ALL our sins on the cross, instead of us being punished forever in the Lake of Fire. “he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities.” Isaiah 53:5 “he. tasted death for every man.” Hebrews 2:9 Jesus Christ is now the SAVIOUR (sin-bearer, substitute, saving agent) of ALL people The DOOR into Heaven is now open for ALL to enter. So HOW may we enter Heaven? What does it mean to believe in Jesus Christ? Those who:4. (a) BELIEVE that JESUS CHRIST > is GOD the SON (100% God and 100% man) > DIED FOR OUR SINS (IN OUR PLACE) > ROSE AGAIN BODILY from the DEAD, then (b) RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST as their SAVIOUR are given FREE FORGIVENESS and ETERNAL LIFE right now. This means that you now accept Jesus Christ’s Blood-sacrifice on the cross as the full payment for your sins, trusting Christ alone to save you, not your good works or any religion.We can be SURE of this because of these promises God has given us to claim in the Bible: Question: In these verses, what must we do and what will we become? “But as many as RECEIVED him, to them gave he the power to become the SONS OF GOD”. John 1:12 “For whosoever shall CALL upon the name of the Lord SHALL BE SAVED.” Romans 10:13 “He that has the SON has LIFE, and he that has NOT the SON OF GOD has NOT LIFE. …that ye may KNOW that ye have ETERNAL LIFE…” I John 5:12,13 Jesus said, “He that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life.” John 5:24 “If thou knew the GIFT of God, and WHO it is that said unto thee, Give me to drink, thou would have ASKED of him, and he would have given thee living water.” John 4:10.

Vanik Khachaturian