You know the temptations that we are facing today. But your Word promises that we will not be tempted beyond what we can bear

My heavenly Father, You know the temptations that we are facing today. But your Word promises that we will not be tempted beyond what we can bear. I ask for your strength to stand up to the temptation whenever we encounter it. Your Word also tells me you will provide a way out of the temptation. Please, Lord, give us the wisdom to walk away when we are tempted, and the clarity to see the way out that you will provide. Thank you, Lord, that you are a faithful deliverer and that we can count on your help in our time of need. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen

Ric Rodriquez

About temptations, remember as children of the most high God, if we fall into sin we will not enjoy it. It is no longer part of our (new) nature. It will bring shame and misery.

Barbara Zebleckis

When you are tempted quote scripture - like Jesus did. Matt 4

Mark Buchanan

Amen to that Amen

Billie McDougal

In Jesus name amen amen

Elizabeth Scott

Amen. The Lord will surely provide a way for us to escape every temptation that comes to us.

Undu Abraham

In Jesus name I pray Amen

Lilian Feeney

Lord Jesus I found Love here more than once I Pray with Ric Rodriguez words I Pray for Ric for he who is faithful in little is written to be Given more FAITHFUL in Love we have seen and testify Please Lord Jesus Your Grace Abound here fulfill thy Word that Ric may know that which he BelievedFor he who Believed having not seen is called greater by YOU Lord Jesus Thank You Amen

Robert Allen