You’re only qualified to minister one thing – the new covenant

You’re only qualified to minister one thing – the new covenant. (2 Corinthians 3:6)

Tim Penick

Ministries the New Covenant: this is an overwhelming abundance of ministry. FEAR NOT ! For I have REDEEMER you: I have called you by thy name, you are mine. !!

Ronnie Fisher

Love is the key!

Jenise Fertig

In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.Deuteronomy 30:16Jesus simply summarised the 10 commandments

Emily Frazer

Matthew 5:17-20King James Version17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Dustan Larkins

The new covenant is the 10 commandments. Written with the finger of God.

Mary Burroughs

Hebrews 8:10 For this is the COVENANT that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord, I will put MY LAWS IN TO THEIR MIND AND WRITE THEM IN THEIR HEARTS AND I WILL BE TO THEM A GOD AND THEY SHALL BE TO ME A PEOPLE…

Mary Burroughs

And Jesus is the mediator of that covenant…He is not the covenant…Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant…

Mary Burroughs