You were the Master Carpenter. We are Your family

Shared by Karla Royer

This morning You showed me a shop where You were the Master Carpenter. I could see Your hands working a piece a wood from start to finish. It was a beautiful process You put it through. Then at the end of cutting, planing, sanding, staining and coating with a finish it glistened in the light. Smooth without blemish. Refined. The finish created a beautiful coating that protected the wood. The unique grain of the wood could be seen. Much like a unique fingerprint. Then You showed me a family coat of arms/armour. Your family. And how each individual You took into Your family went through a sweet loving process from rawness to completeness. All unique and different from one another. Not all the same. Different types of woods, grains, places You gathered them from. Different races, ages, lives, countries of origin, etc. And was finally “coated” in Your protective armour. Your beautiful hands created something so precious to You. Also shortly after I saw a wood floor joined together in the spirit. All the finished planks of unique pieces of finished wood closely interconnected together. We are Your family. You bring us together to form something inseparable, complete and coated in Your protective Love. We may come from different races, countries, lives, backgrounds etc. But we are all part of God’s bigger picture. Together we make a beautiful sea of His final masterpiece. While continuing to ponder on this You also showed me a bit on the dendrochronology and dendroclimatology in the cross section of trees the lines show. In this we can discover that we are a lot like trees in that we go through dry seasons, rainy seasons, traumas, growth, aging. And in the center of it all is the heart. (Pith, heartwood) If it’s healthy it doesn’t rot from the inside out. The sweet Lord helps to keep our hearts healthy. He’s so wants to create a protective barrier that keeps things out so they don’t rot our hearts. Allow the Master Gardener and Carpenter to fully care for and use you.

1 Like

God is indeed a perfect carpenter. He built this world out of nothing. I am still in awe every time I think about how wonderful he created all of us. In Him, we find unity beyond human limitations and peace. He is our natural core, the source of our true human nature.

1 Like

We are all indeed different. Different races, beliefs, traditions, and way of living. But one thing is for sure, we are all children of the Lord God. We all have the same creator. He made us all equally. He loves us all equally.

1 Like