You will do greater things then these!

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares this with the Public:

Good morning, Jesus said, my beautifully strong and courageous beloved friends. “Come, follow me,” and I will send you out to fish for people “Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father the one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them. Go therefore to others show mercy, mixed with fear save others by snatching them from the fire; make disciples of all nations, hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you and I will show myself to them But Jesus responded, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone Me?” “ We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God” and remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age" Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’?

Jude 1:23
Matthew 28:19-20
Matthew 4:19
John 10:2-34
John 14:21