Any prayer requests? Drop them here

Any prayer requests? Drop them here. Let us all pray for one another :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi Kianna,
Please pray that God guide me to learn other people’s love languages or how they want to be loved. This way, I get to respond effectively to what other people need and pray for them accordingly. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pray for my relationship to be healed.

1 Like

Praying for harmonious relationships at work

1 Like

Hi @Apr! I pray to the Lord that He may bless upon you the gift of understanding and connecting with people. I pray that you may be blessed with such happiness and goodness the same way you give happiness and goodness in this world. May God bless you! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hi @MakkaPakka! I pray to the Lord that He may heal whatever damage there is in your relationship. May the Lord bless your heart and mind from evil. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hi @cocoyoongie! I pray to the Lord God that you may be blessed with healthy relationships in your workplace. May this be a bridge to great opportunities in your life! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for praying. Hope you’ll be in good shape also.

1 Like

please include me in prayer i want a direction from the Lord if i will pursued my profession as public school teacher in our country. and direction and guidance from the Lord in all the ministries i’m involved. thank you so much!

1 Like

Please pray for God to make a way for me out of no way.

1 Like

Hey , Kianna could you and anyone else pray for my overall health , I have a little health condition going on and I’m a little worried about it plus I’m a mother and recently got out of a bad relationship I just need healing and strength to do this all on my own and hopefully graduating college this May in criminal justice it’s been a long hard journey… :pensive:

1 Like

God please see me through all my financial storm. I don’t want to remain broke. Bless me in multiple folds. Also Lord, the bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh should locate me . The wife that will give me peace of mind and happiness, give unto me Lord.

2 Likes

Thank you so much.
Pray with me for complete healing and totally financial breakthrough

1 Like

Please pray for my daughter she is addicted to drugs and ia currently trying to get clean . Her children were removed and placed in foster care. I am trying to make enough money to hire a lawyer so I can have the girls until she gets better bc there are no grandparent rights in FLA I’ve been so involved in thier lives I feel like they r my own. Also please pray that God heals me I have brain cancer and doctor’s want me to have surgery and start treatment even tho there is only a 37 percent chance I’ll survive. I know it’s important that I take care of myself for my children. I just can not focus on my health until my family is ok. Also my son is schizoeffective and will not take his meds so please pray that he sees that he will live a much fuller life if he complys to doctors orders. My finances are very tight right now because I’m the only one getting a check and it’s from disability so it’s not much. I’m currently seeking a part time job but with all of the challenges I’m facing I’m afraid I won’t be able to keep a job or I’ll make a fool out of my self bc I am forgetful bc of this tumor. Also my mom’s health is getting worse she’s only 64 her heart is bad n I need her around for a long time she lives in Michigan and I don’t have a boyfriend so I feel very alone in my struggle. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my reply and for praying for my family. God Bless you .

2 Likes

@abiwaiting4you I pray that the Lord will guide you as you make big decisions in life. Public school teachers are such heroes for educating the youth and shape them to become better versions of themselves. God bless you :heart:

Hi @Princess_Yedidya! I pray that you may be guided by the Lord as you go throuh your daily battles in life. May you not lose hope in the Lord. God bless you! :heart:

Hi @Chanel_Moreira! You are not alone in facing your battles in life, God is with you al the time guiding you. And of course, all of us in this community, will help you and pray for you! God bless you! :heart:

@Pedro God bless you! :heart: Never lose hope!! :heart: you can do it! :relaxed:

Hi @SENDA_BRIAN! I pray to the Lord for your complete healing and may you be blessed with financial stability and peace of mind. God bless you! :heart:

Hi @Shelly_Martin, I am sorry to hear that :frowning: Do not worry, I will surely include you and your family in my prayers! :heart: Do not ever lose hope and always pray to the Lord! Soon all of the suffering will be gone and you will have peace of mind and your family will be okay. Trust the Lord’s plan! You are not alone in this battle, the Lord God is with you! The people in this community will always pray for your wellbeing! :heart::blush: