Any prayer requests? Drop them here

Amen.
Thanks so much@Kianna

1 Like

Please pray for my grandson that he gets joint custody of his daughter.And that he gets her 50 percent of the time

1 Like

Please kindly pray for me that I shall not die before my glory. That I will live to fulfill the potentials of the God. That the covenant God has made for me shall come to reality in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

1 Like

Pray for my business, finances and cash flow in business, peace of mind and no worry, doubt or fear. Please pray for my husband, his career and that in 2020 we will receive unlimited favor and blessings from God.

1 Like

I will surely include you and your grandson in my prayers! Hi, @Jackie_Thornton do not lose hope. Always pray to the Lord and He will be your guide and strength! :yellow_heart:

Hi, @iamliberty777! God will guide you on your journey! You will surely live to fulfill the potentials of God. Always pray and never lose hope! The Lord is your guide He is always by our side. I pray that you live a life full of meaning! :yellow_heart:

Hi, @Brittney_McKinnon! I pray to the Lord God for the future of your business! The Lord is with you all the time, no need to worry and fear for the future. God bless you always! Welcome to the Crossmap Community, by the way! :yellow_heart:

I pray for the fear and confusion to leave me.
In Jesus name.

Hello @abiwaiting4you
Dear Lord,
I pray over my friend right now. I pray that you will lead and guide her on her search for a new job. You know what she needs in hours, salary and benefits. I pray for your provision in the perfect position for her in your perfect timing. Help her to be patient and not let the enemy discourage her and help her in both the ups and downs. In your name, I pray. Amen.

Hello, dear @kianna
Today I want to make a prayer request, for my dear and lovely aunt, she fell from a chair one weekend ago and she’s been in bed since. She has already started to get better, but I am still praying for her and her health. She’s a little old, about to get to her eighties, so it worries me. I know God is always listening to me. But with your help I know she can get even better.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Hello @kianna Please pray for my grandad. He is in the hospital waiting to be treated but they don’t know what it is he has or how to treat it, knowing he is of old age. He has never had to go to the hospital. He was a strong and healthy person and he still is strong but he needs all the support he can get. Please pray for him to recover and not leave us yet, as it doesn’t feel like it’s his time yet. I appreciate it so much. Thank you.

1 Like

@kianna Please pray for me im a bit worried and sad, pls pray for me health and also, I could find a new job that is suited to me, Not really far from my place, with a nice working environment ( I mean about colleagues ) thank you so much. God bless you .

2 Likes

I pray for your aunt @Luis_Ruiz, may the Lord God give her the strength to overcome this. She may be a little old, but with God by her side, she is very very strong. God bless you and your aunt!

1 Like

Hello, @Paulo_Juamis! I will surely help you in praying for your grandad’s health. May the Lord God give him security and the strength to battle this. Ask and the Lord God will provide. God bless you and your grandad.

1 Like

Hello, @Jojoy. Sorry for the very late reply, I hope you are doing a bit better now. God is with you all the time and this community is also very willing to help you. We may not know each other personally here but we are all willing to help one another. God bless you!

2 Likes

@kianna thank you so much for your prayers. Im quite okay now. Will get back to office to get my things and for my clearance. I know my God shall supply all my needs He is faithful to his promise. I am so bless and happy, knowing that someone is praying for me helps a lot. God bless you

2 Likes

Hi there @kianna! I hope you are doing well.
I would like to pray for our country because a lot of things are not going so well. I would like to pray for all the government officials in our country to open up their hearts and understand that frontliners are human beings too. They also get tired especially in this time. We are in a pandemic and I hope people feel compassion towards them because these health workers are already tired. It is not easy to take a path to the medical world but know that they chose this path to help other people but most importantly, they need to also take care of themselves. Let us pray for their health so that they may regain their strength. May the Lord touch the hearts of the close-minded and inhumane thinking of many people. Amen.

2 Likes

Hi @Jojoy sorry to hear that… May you still find courage and strength to go on and face every day with determination and resiliency. In God’s name, may you find another job and opportunity to share your talents and knowledge and continue to pray… Hold on to His promises and for sure, there is a reason why it happened. Pray. Trust. And believe. Everything will be alright. Keep fighting and be safe always. God bless everyone. God will always provide.

2 Likes

I am happy to hear that @Jojoy! Yes, God sees all our struggles and He has plans for all of us. No problem at all, we are all here to help you! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Indeed, @hbbm14. Our country is going through a lot right now. What will definitely heal us are prayers. God knows what’s best for us. I hope they keep in mind the Lord God as they make decisions.

2 Likes