Any prayer requests? Drop them here

Hello, dear @kianna
It always helps me to pray with you! A prayer with friends feel more powerful.
I want to request a prayer request for my mother… First because tomorrow is her birthday! Second, because she has lost her way, she the only working outside of the house right now, but she’s committed to it, I dear for her health, her economics, he faith and her relationship with the whole family. I have tried to talk, but it appears she doesn’t listen. I understand work is important, but it’s not the only thing in the world!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Yes, @Luis_Ruiz it really feels nice and heartwarming when you have someone to help you pray with. Happy birthday to your mother, @Luis_Ruiz! I will surely help you in praying for her on her journey and as she faces her daily challenges in life. God bless you both.

1 Like

I pray to have a strong relationship with Jesus. I had this experience of lacking faith before but now God shows me hope. It was very hard to experience depression but I know in every circumtances they are good reasons and best hope to gain knowledge. I was lucky because I didn’t experience sick of covid. Maybe God put me in the ill to realize that they are better things coming. We need to believe that we can do things with guidance of the Lord and I know they are better opportunity for me. God prepares me to get ready for it. Maybe it is a good fortune for my dreams.

hi can someone pray for me, i need your prayers… i applied for job in several companies, i am just waiting for them to call me for an interview.
hoping that i could have this job so i could help my husband for our daily needs and to add our savings; this can help us until the next few days months or years.

2 Likes

Hello, dear @kianna
Thanks a lot for your friendship and prayers! I will tell her about your congratulations, and may God bless you too! Your comments always give me an smile!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

The Lord God hears you, @Jojoy! I will help you in praying for that. We are also going through the same, I am also applying for jobs. Do not worry @Jojoy, we’ll definitely get through this all. :yellow_heart:

You are always welcome, @Luis_Ruiz! :blush:

hello, dear every one: please pray for my physical health and spirit. My name is Josephine Ma. Recently I encounter healthy issues, my body is very itchy. It might be allergy according to doctors. And I also can not pray too much, it seems I am losing appetite and interest for prayer and the Words. Please remember my healthy condition and spiritual condition in prayer. God blesses, thank you very much!

I am seeking wisdom and understanding for both my daughter and my husband who are constantly unable to understand and hurt each other. May they find peace and acceptance of each other’s faults and recognize their own. Prayers of peace and love for our family. Prayers too of direction for my son. Thank you and may we all keep the faith.

1 Like

Pray for you, Mame

O Lord, please guide me in the direction you wan to see me in my new job !
I need to change !

1 Like

Hi…Everyone I am Chepe from India and I have been suffering from a stomach problem almost a year and couldn’t get any better even after twice treatment and medicines , which led me into anxiety and depression. I believe that anything can be possible with God, and I do believe Jesus is the same old king of kings and lord of lords who heals suffering people. Please pray for my healings miracle in Jesus name . Thank you

pray for you!

1 Like

We are in the same struggle of looking for new job. It is really hard to get a call for a job this year. I feel sad and hopeless. Sometimes I overthink if I am not doing well. I pray we both lead to job we really desire and to a job that we are finally grow in prosperity of our dreams. :pray: May God bless us this coming new year.

Pray for you, Bhert.