Can we gather 1000 reasons to thank God? Reply with yours!

Every days is new day, Thanks God gave us new day and new life every moment, if you want to change yourself!

Thanks God forgive my sins and give a new life and teach me how to lives in this world.

1 Like

I thank God that He loved me with a love that He would give His only Son Jesus for a sinner like me💓

1 Like

Thank God for loving me

1 Like

I would like to thank God for the fiery trial he has put me through in order to have a chance to believe on him and to depend on him and him alone. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ! Praise your Holy name!

1 Like

Thank God for guiding me to meet my husband, to know him and to marry him. He loved me with the love of Christ and made our lives wonderful.

2 Likes

yes, i think so. We do have 1000 reasons to thank God.

Thank you Lord for your humble love! You are in the highest place but is willing to lower down yourself and live with sinners.
Thank you for giving me purpose of living. Thank your faithfulness no matter what circumstances I am in. Thank you holding me in my deep valleys. Thank you for giving me many friends to share the life with.

2 Likes

I thank God for ALL the times in my life that I have gone through. All the good because it gives me hope. The bad did not come from Him but I thank Him for
being there with me through them. And for being here right now. For I am weak in the flesh but strong in my Faith in Him.

1 Like

That is still the most wonderful gift to me! Thank our God who sent His Holy Spirit to help us stay on the narrow path with His rod and His staff.
(See Psalm 23)

“God Has A Wonderful Plan for Your Life”
subtitle: “The Myth of the Modern Message”
by Ray Comfort

might be a good book to read.

1 Like

Thank God for His astounding grace and mercy, without which, I would not be saved!

Thank God for all His gifts

James 1:17 New International Version (NIV)
17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Thank God for His steadfastness:

Psalm 112:7 (NASB) He will not fear evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.

Isaiah 40:31 (NASB) Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.

Romans 8:2 (NASB) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.

Romans 8:18-25 (NASB) For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body. For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it.

1 Corinthians 15:58 (NASB) Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.

2 Corinthians 3:6 (NASB) who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Colossians 1:1-29

Titus 2:2 (NASB) Older men are to be temperate, dignified, sensible, sound in faith, in love, in perseverance.

Hebrews 6:18 (NASB) so that by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have taken refuge would have strong encouragement to take hold of the hope set before us.

James 1:2-4 (NASB) Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

James 1:12 (NASB) Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

2 Peter 1:5-8 (NASB) Now for this very reason also, applying all diligence, in your faith supply moral excellence, and in your moral excellence, knowledge, and in your knowledge, self-control, and in your self-control, perseverance, and in your perseverance, godliness, and in your godliness, brotherly kindness, and in your brotherly kindness, love. For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they render you neither useless nor unfruitful in the true knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

thank God for giving me more co-workers so that we have a stronger team to do God’s work. Please also pray for us that we get the wisdom and ability form God. thanks. :two_men_holding_hands::couple::two_women_holding_hands::clap::clap::pray::pray:

1 Like

thank god for amazing grace of salvation in Jesus Christ.

Thank you Lord for giving me a chance to see another brand new day. Strengthen me as always and give me peace of mind.

I thank God for helping me throughout even this month and the past month. It was not easy, I admit, been through a lot of stress and problems, committed a lot of mistakes, but still, God showered me with blessings. I thank Him for the strength He has given me. Amen.

Thank you, let me open my eye today

Dear Lord,
Thank you for giving me a loving, religious and wonderful family.

Thank you Lord, for the nights that turned into mornings, that from the moment I wake up, your love, guidance, and forgiveness are within me. From the food in our table to the oxygen I breathe, my heart is grateful for the mercy you have given upon my life everyday.