Can we gather 1000 reasons to thank God? Reply with yours!

Thank God I have life and I can breathe. God is good, all the time. He gave us the Bible so that we could know him, and his minister who mediate His Words so that we will not misunderstand Him. When we pray, He listens and answer me! Amen

I just want to give thanks to God for the things that we take for granted such as electricity, being able to take a shower, our jobs, food on the table and so on and so forth. Some people don’t have it so good, wondering where their next meal will come from, no running water, no finances; so we should glorify God for the things that we do have, and just love one another. There is already too much evil in this world and when we hate on one another, we are just adding to the evil that runs rampant in our society.

Thank you Dear God for everything…from the moment I wake up to the moment when I sleep, you are there to shield me throughout. Thank you for providing everything for us, that makes us a channel of blessings to others too in times of crisis.

Thank you God for giving me work. Thank you for giving me food to put on the table.
Amen.

1 Like

I thank God for His provision. His is faithful and true!

1 Like

“Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ” (Ephesians 5:19-20).

It doesn’t take much thought for us to come up with our own testimonies of how God has carried us in hard times. He wants us to recognize that He, and no one else, is our Provider, and to hear our response.

2 Likes

2020-04-17 084425

LORD thank you for the simple things, like being alive :heart::innocent:

1 Like

So I’m standing in the line at cvs buying spaghetti because windixie closed and some guy randomly comes up to me and tells me God wants to bless you and hands me $100.00 that’s the God I serve Jesus Christ and the Father has continually blessed me

When I think of what the Lord have done for me, not phisically but spiritually, all I can do is worship him by saying THANK YOU LORD. Thank you for setting me free from darkness and translated me to ur marvelous light.

Hello @impress Thanks for posting this i was like “What do want to wish to our god right now” i forgot to give thanks to our creator. Lord thanks for everything, thanks for being part of my life everyday, Thanks for a big help, Thanks for my community it helps me a lot for my spirtual part. And many thanks for giving me a life eveyday its like giving me chance to change again.

Hello, dear @impress
I always like to come back to this topic. This time, I will add something new to thank the Lord in my life, and probably all of yours too!
Thank you Lord for my and your Mothers! Happy Mother day for all.
Thank you God for my mother, as she gave me life, raised me, loved me, taught me, made me a Christian, she always took care of me, and much much more.

Thank you God for all mothers!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Thank you Lord for the trials you have given and still giving. This might be an unusual thing to give thanks to, but I really thank God for it. It redirected my life and have given me a straight path back to the Lord. I have experienced a lot of set backs spiritually, but as the Lord promised that once we are in His hands He will never let us go. How He called me back might be painful but I am really glad He did, it’s worth it and I have seen the full power of who He is in my life. Bless the Lord oh my soul…

@Luis_Ruiz Great picture, I just want also to honor my mother for everything that she do to us. She told us have fear with God. She discipline us so we can treat other people good.
Thank you God that i have the best mother to mold my character and face thid world full of challenges.
Happy mothers day to all may the Lord be with you all.

1 Like

Hello, dear @impress and all of the rest of my friends over here.
I want to thank God today for another reason, today I go out of the house for a little while in a long time. To go to see my grandmother, and it was great, I thank God for letting me go to share with her on this day. Specially because her birthday passed when the quarantine was just starting, so a happy birthday was due. But everything went perfect, and we even share a cake between all, cooked by me by the way, I thank the Lord for such a wonderful day.

@impress Even in quarantine, I still thank God for waking up each day to be thankful for new beginnings and to see all the blessings he has given and still giving us. Despite the challenges, hardships, emotional and mental health issues, I still thank him that I am still alive. My family is alive and doing great. I am still surviving and all my loved ones are okay. I have wonderful friends, warm home, stable job and food on my plate. Of course, I am healthy yet flawed. I still look forward of witnessing sunset and sunrise everyday. I will be forever thankful to God for the life he has given me and those people around me.

Good evening, i want to thank the lord for giving me everything, most especially for directing me to where should i go. God bless everyone.

Hello, dear @impress
I feel like a good thing to do, is to revisit this thread and keep thanking the Lord for something different each day. Is one of those thing that can make you realize what truly matters to you and how awesome is God by having given it to you. And besides being grateful is never bad.
Today I want to thank God for my mom, even if the mothers day was some days before, I especially feel thankful to God for my mother as she today finally rested a little… With the quarantine and all that, she has been the one working non stop and supporting the family almost by herself (as she’s the only one with a work that has not stopped), so I thank God for giving her a rest and for giving me such a wonderful mother.

I just want to add how thankful I am for having this community and having met such wonderful and kindhearted people! I love how we try our very best to help each other even though we do not know each other personally! Huge thanks and shoutout to @Luis_Ruiz @MakkaPakka @IamRichardJohn @theenaocay @Jimmy_Ka and others for helping me with my prayer requests and problems in life.

3 Likes

It has been three months since my last reply here. Thanking God for helping me through the dark days of my life. I am so happy and so blessed to see how I changed as a person and as a Christian. The more I strengthen my bond with the Lord God, the more things are getting better.

1 Like