Do you think a thankful heart is important?

In your daily life, do you always keep a thankful heart or always complain a lot?

1 Like

Itā€™s important, but I couldnā€™t always have it. For I am a sinner and often forgot Godā€™s grace.

I make every effort to do it. And the key to a thankful, worshiping heart is to rely completely on the Lord.

Amen.Everything that has breath comes to praise, praising the arrival of Godā€™s day!:grinning:

3 Likes

Throughout the Bible we are commanded to be thankful. A spirit of thanksgiving is one of the most distinctive marks of a Christian whose heart is attuned to the Lord. First, we are to be thankful for the material blessings God gives us. Some people are never satisfied with what they have, but what a difference it makes when we realize that everything we have has been given to us by God. Second, thank God for the people in your life. It is so easy to take them for granted, or to complain or become angry because they donā€™t meet our every wish. But we need to give thanks for our spouse, our children, our relatives, and our friends. Most of all, thank God for Christ and His love for you. Third, thank God in the midst of trials and every persecution. We draw back from difficulties, but not one of us is exempt from trouble. Yet in the midst of trials we can thank God because we know He has promised to be with us and help us. For the Christian, every day is Thanksgiving. Amen? - Psalm 100:4

1 Like

Amen

@kindness Problem is people always feel they achieved things by themselves, especially when they have good jobs and their families have everything. It is then they forget GOD cause they feel they achieved it by themselves not relising that its GOD blessing them. When things go wrong, then they blame GOD, yet it is our own wrong that turns the tide against us. Yet in truth we should thank GOD no matter what. We should thank him for the good things as well as the bad; as you have said. Ionly hope people can relise that, because GODā€™s love is Pure and Unconditional

Yes, I think that a thankful heart is very important. It is a basic attitude towards Godā€™s grace.But humans are sinners, and we easily complain instead thank. Hope we can train ourselves to have a thankful heart always.

怐2Thessalonians 5:16-18怑
Be joyful always

pray continually

give thanks in all circumstances, for this is Godā€™s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Yes, very much!!! Without the heart, we canā€™t be happy in our lives.

I agree. A thankful heart is very good and also God pleases us with a thankful heart always, even though we will never be perfect.

Yes, it is very good attitude and we should be thankful. God loves us and gives everything we need, and He deserve our thanks and all the glory. However, we sometimes forget this and only focus what we do not have and complain about it. Wish we can focus more on the grace and blessings that God already gave us and give all the thanks to Him in our daily life.

If we do not have a thankful heart, it will not please God. There is a deep appreciation in the heart when we deeply know and experience Godā€™s love and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. There is a feeling of salvation. A heart of gratitude makes me humble. Also, thanksgiving not only pleases God, but also makes our lives more positive. Gratitude is essential in our lives, and it also makes our lives more beautiful.

I believe so. A thankful heart is also what god wishes us to have.

It is important.
ā€˜He who sacrifices thank offerings honors meā€™ā€“Psalm 50:23

Yes, take nothing for granted. Because we own nothing, everything is from God. So a thankful heart is important. We wonā€™t complain.

Yes, thankful heart is very important, it make us heart change.
1 Thessalonians 5:18ā€œ give thanks in all circumstances for this is Godā€˜s will for you in christ Jesus."
if we can see carefully, there have a lot of things we can thankful everyday.
When we have thankful, our heart can be change and we will feel satisfied.

Yes, it is very important to be thankful always. It is the key to grace and joy.

Yes, it is very important to have a thankful heart. This is the reaction of love. That is how God created us.

Yes, definitely.