Drop your prayer request here!

@kianna: It really makes me sad to know that they are fighting there while I am here. My mom keeps calling me, telling me what she’s feeling and it hurts me so bad seeing her cry… My mom and dad are the only two left in our house and they are both senior citizens. It’s just so depressing to know that I can’t do anything here to lift her up and I honestly wanted to hug her so badly… Anyway, thanks for the prayer dear!:blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the prayer, @MakkaPakka! As of the moment, I am eighteen years old and I weigh about 36kgs. My friends get so shocked whenever they try to carry me and they get weirded out whenever they hug me. :no_mouth: I do not know what to feel.

Seeing my mother cry is heartbreaking! Most definitely more painful than a breakup! I really do pray they will be in good terms soon! :frowning:

I am skinny and slim too @kianna, my weight is 48kg. But my appetite is okay yet I can’t eat a lot. I have my vitamins (Centrum) but I don’t take my vitamins regularly. I also have worries about my body since I am adult now, I want to change my weight. I did exercises also, but it won’t work until I decided to stop it. In your past time health status, do you already diagnose a sick of Acid-Reflux? If you have a problem in eating it is also one of the diagnose because I also have acid-reflux before but I take a ginger tea as a medication. @kianna I advice if you have friends nearby please tell them also, they can help you too. :pray:

1 Like

@kianna: Lol! When I was at your age I weigh 35kgs.haha! I get bullied too especially that my classmates are mostly boys because I am an engineering student way back. They even call me “scarecrow” in school haha but I really don’t care…Sometimes I got bothered but as far as I remember, the only thing that I did to gain weight is forcing myself to eat 3x a day with a chocolate bar as a dessert…I am honestly a picky eater but I really forced myself not to skip meals. :blush:

1 Like

I have not consulted a doctor about this ever since :frowning: Thank you so much for the help, @Bhert! God bless you!! :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Whaaaaat? NO WAY? I am going to be an engineering student too this school year!! :flushed: Lol!! :joy: :joy:

I also did that before and it seemed to help whenever I take my vitamins. Now, with the pandemic and the prices of food rising, I just hope I can save enough money for vitamins. Thank you so so much for the help, @MakkaPakka! I highly appreciate it. God bless you! :yellow_heart:

@kianna: Oh no! We really have a lot in common dear haha! Well I graduated as a Computer Engineer last 2008 and I took it for 6 years lol…Anyway, it’s normal for an engineering student to be skinny as our subjects are really hard plus the left and right projects are overly draining our brain…and then here comes the deadlines, the defences and all the pressures especially when you are graduating hehe…Oh well! Just do not forget to eat and pray too… God bless you too dear!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

I also noticed that lol!! :joy: I really hope this chapter of my life will soon end. Thank you again for the very kind and helpful words and advice, @MakkaPakka! I am really grateful for it because this is one of my biggest insecurity. :yellow_heart:

I would like to pray for all patients affected by covid for God heal them and find cure for this virus. Also I’d like to pray for us who’s trying to survive without having foods for our families to feed.

Hello @zayn22…my prayers are for you and to the covid19 patients…

Almighty God, it is difficult to see people suffer. We pray for you to give the hungry daily bread today and end their persistent hunger… Provide the food they need to grow and thrive and send some good Samaritans to help them. Pour out Your grace on hungry families, especially parents straining to feed their children despite dwindling resources…We are also praying for the fast recoveries of those people infected by the virus, the frontliners and the patients. Grant them healing Oh Lord. Amen.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say thank you for all your prayers… My mom texted me today that my sister went to our house just as this moment…I don’t have any idea yet if what is going on there, hopefully everything went fine and will be back to normal… I honestly cried for joy! Thanks again…

1 Like

I am happy and I thank God for what He is doing now to your family. Thank you God that you are Able to bring hope through even the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us.

Pray for me also @MakkaPakka, our place now here in Manila is in the state of Modified ECQ means the priority establishments will open with 50% capacity of workforce. It’s a good news but I am worried because we don’t need to be complacent, a possible virus will spread outside. Now, I will ask a permission if the management would allow me to work from home. I hope my permission to my manager will grant so that I can help and support my family needs in bicol. I appreciate also the prayers of somebody who are here🙏
Thank you.

1 Like

Guys just asking for you to include me and my family in your prayers, life has not been so good to us this past two years, but God is good all the time. Nevertheless my prayer request is for God’s plan for us financially, it has been a struggle really for quite some time now. My wife and I sacrificed career just to be with our children, we’ve made wrong investment and trusted the wrong people. Please pray for us that God will sustain us financially, I really don’t know what will happen to us next month. God has a plan, just pray for me that it will be revealed the soonest. Thank you everyone and God bless.

@Bhert: True…it’s to early to declare GCQ as well…Anyway, my prayers are with you @Bhert…Almighty Father, blessed are those who trust in You and have made You their hope and confidence. May you help those people who are mostly in need especially financially. You are in control of all things, and You are the supplier of all needs! In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

1 Like

@IamRichardJohn: In life we will encounter a lot of hardships, a lot of disappointments, and a lot of wrong decisions until we reach success…Like you, we’ve been through a lot of wrong investment too, but we never spend all our entire savings for it. We take the risk, regret a little, move forward and charge it as experience. Here is my prayer for you @IamRichardJohn

Dear Lord, help us to leave our financial worries in Your hands. Guide us to peace so that we can hear your wisdom. Keep us mindful of our blessings no matter how much or little we may have. Grant us the patience and tolerance necessary to calm our spirit knowing that you have everything under control. In Jesus’ name we pray…Amen.

1 Like

I really appreciate the prayer Ms. @MakkaPakka, from a person who is almost loosing everything already, it means a lot. I believe that prayer is the most powerful weapon we have against everything and anything we face here on earth. My eyes and my mind were opened by the prayer especially the part that I need to leave my financial worries to the Lord. It is a realization from God telling me that there is no need for me to hold on to my worries, I just need to give it all to God because He has all the answers. God bless you maam.

1 Like

Prayer for my sins, Sometimes im getting used to it. I hate it but still that is my weaknesses. Please pray for my Temptations. I know that it is a bad one but still i keep doing it, even though i know that God is watching me everyday. He bless me more than enough more than i expect ,But i exchanging it by doing bad things. Please help me to pray to our God to be a better person. We know that our Prayer can change everything Specially if we do it Together. Thanks.

@IamRichardJohn: True! Just remember the lyrics of this song…" And He said, Cast your burdens upon Me
Those who are heavily laden, Come to Me, all of you who are tired…Of carrying heavy loads, For the yoke I will give you is easy…And My burden is light, Come to Me and I will give you rest." There is no other person who could help us except ourselves, but we also have a mighty God who is willing to embrace us. Be still and know that he is our Savior. God bless @IamRichardJohn

1 Like

@arrol: We might don’t know what you are going through and what sins you keep committing as you mentioned but here is our prayer for you…

Heavenly and merciful father, continue to walk beside @arrol and mold him as he is a work in progress, help him to strive to become better and strong person…Guide his actions, thoughts, words, and deeds and allow him not to yield in temptation. Give him strength to walk away from evil that tries to lure him in. Cleanse his body, mind, and soul of anything that is not pleasing to you. Help him to follow your footsteps, in Jesus name we pray…Amen.