Drop your prayer request here!

Hello there, dear @MakkaPakka
Today I wanted to share a little of backstory before I tell you my prayer request! Here in Venezuela we have a lot of problems, but today I was very desesperante because a particular one, when I woke up I woke up with hunger… And when I was going to get to cooking, the electrical service went down. This is a particularly big problem, since there’s a shortage of gas to cook too, so we depend on an electrical kitchen. So to summarize when I was getting desesperante and angry, I prayed and the light came back, and I was able to cook to eat a little.
Regarding this, I want to do a prayer request to all people with hunger in the world… With or with no pandemic, everyone deserves to eat and not get to bed hungry. I was able to get to eat, but who knows other people? Maybe others couldn’t cook until afternoon, or the night or even worse…
So I’ll start.
Dear God, you that are always looking after us, help us and every person who is in need of something to eat, guide them and give them faith and strength to fight and find solutions, to get the help they need. Keep them with their belly full, so they can rest without troubles. Help every person in the world who has felt the hunger sometime and couldn’t do anything about it. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

@Luis_Ruiz: How are you there Sir? Truly God makes ways to let you know that he is with you all the time…Let us just keep on praying for your family and to others too…Here is my prayer for all of those people not just in your country but globally.

Lord God, creator of all living things and provider of all our needs…We ask you to pour your powerful Spirit into all who are empty this day…Fill the stomachs of your children who are hungry and may your Spirit fill us all to overflowing blessings so that we can also be a channel of abundance to others. May you intercede with our prayers Lord so that there will be no more empty hearts and minds, stomachs and souls. We pray all this in the name of Jesus Christ, who fills lives with your endless grace. Amen…

1 Like

Please Pray my Sister Ronalyn Juamis , she dont have enought sleep and enought food to eat, she work in saudi arabia as a domestic helper ,her boss is not good to her pls.pray for her, for her safety physical and intelectual thank you

@Paulo_Juamis: That is too sad to know…Much better if you will contact her agency and ask for help before it is too late…I have cousins who are domestic helpers too, but I am glad there bosses are good to them. Anyway here is my prayer for your sister Ronalyn…

Lord God we are praying for Ronalyn’s safety in Saudi Arabia… We ask You to free her and those living with abuse physically, mentally or spiritually, from their oppression, so that they may walk in peace and enjoy a life full of Your blessings. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Hi @Paulo_Juamis. It’s very sad to hear. But I hope your sister could find a help by her agency about what her boss doing to her.

Let me start praying:
Heavenly Father, thank You that by Your Holy Spirit You have bestowed on each of Your children different spiritual gifts, (or just one special gift…) that by Your grace is to be used for the encouragement and edification of the whole body of Christ. Thank You Lord for the way that You have gifted each of us in a very special and precious way, enabling us…by Your grace, to make a unique contribution, to the furtherance of Your plans and purposes in the body of Christ - that HE is all in all. Father, You have given us a special heart of love toward my brothers and sisters in Christ… and although we are not gifted to teach, or to carry out some of the more overt gifts of the Spirit, I do wonder if You are developing in us the precious gift of encouragement, mercy and love towards my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Lord I pray that Ronalyn Juamis sister of Paulo will you help her to sleep well, not overthink and make you her brave enough and about her living status may you change her boss and provide food to eat. If You are taking us down this route, that You would use us as a sanctified vessel, that not only to pour out mercy and love without measure on other people, but that You would use us to encourage others to show the same mercy and forgiveness to their brothers and sisters in the body of Christ - and in the wider world beyond. Lord I know that in and of myself I have nothing that commends us for this special ministry of mercy and edification, for I know that without Christ I can do nothing - but praise God that in Christ I can do all things - for He gives me the strength. May I be pliable clay in the Potter’s hand and permit You to shape us into the person that You would have us be and use us in Your way and in Your time to Your praise and glory, in Jesus name I pray,

Amen.

Hello everyone…
I ask a prayer request for myself right now, I can’t breath well. I don’t know if it’s asthma, or whatever is this may the Lord heal me. I worried yet trying to be calm. Pray for me Brother’s and Sister’s. Thank you.:pray::innocent:

What happened @Bhert? How are you feeling now? Hope you’re better! Anyway this is my prayer for you…

Father God, we are humbly praying for @Bhert 's abrupt healing. We pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name. Amen…

1 Like

Last night I can’t sleep and can’t breath well, I don’t know what was it. I feel like it was my last breath, I called God in my mind last night I think it was funny to others but I want others know too. I beg Jesus, I said to the Lord is this the time, I don’t know what’s happening Lord can you help me to overcome this. I don’t want to die yet, I have my dreams for my family. Seriously, I can’t breath well, until I fix my bed and my pillow I made it doubled then I try to sleep while thinking God in my mind and holding holy rosary as well. I’m thankful now, I am okay…

Good to hear that @Bhert…maybe you eaten a lot before going to sleep or you have eaten something that has an allergic reaction to you hehe! But we are glad that you are okay now. Don’t forget to pray again for tonights’ protection before going to sleep. :blush:

1 Like

Hi everyone… I just wanted to ask a little of your time to pray for my daughter Tanaia (Tanaya)…we rushed her in the hospital early today because of the excruciating pain in her tummy… she wasn’t able to pee whole night as well as poop and been constipated for 2 days now…they put catheter on her as well as put a suppository tablet on her butt to feel better and able to poop… Please help me to pray for her abrupt healing…thank you everyone…I’m just very worried now.:sob:

@MakkaPakka what happened? Did she ate something not good to her tummy? :slightly_frowning_face: I’m worried to your daughter Ma’am. I feel sad, why this is happening? But I’ll not stop prasing God to help the needy and mostly the sick.

In Jeremiah 29:12 God says,
Then shall you call on me, and you shall go and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

Lord, you love our child as You love all children, Bring healing to our child who is not well. Stay by his side and comfort him through this trying time. Keep us ever mindful of Your loving presence Bless us with Your powerful healing and comfort us also. Thank You for hearing our prayer!

:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Hello, dear @MakkaPakka
Thanks a lot for praying my request! Even though things are very tough here my family can get by relatively good… Even today we finally got cooking gas, so our prayers worked for me at the very least for me haha. That’s why praying is such a wonderful thing to do… God never forgets any of our prayers and sooner or later he’ll accomplish what you asked (obviously if it’s a good thing).
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Hello @Bhert Thank you for the prayer for my sister I pray to God that all our prayers will be answer right now we claim it in the mighty name of Jesus there is no impossible to God I know God is moving to life of my sister He will never leave my sister Thank you Lord amen

1 Like

You’re very welcome @Paulo_Juamis. I’ll be extended-hand of prayer as God’s masterpiece. I will also ask prayers to my friends of mine. Stay beside your sister’s shoulder, I felt that He is holding back because she has Jesus in her heart, but having you (siblings) will comfort her much. :pray::pray:

She’s feeling a little better now @Bhert…She’s able to poop and pee now…I was really worried because this is the first time we encountered it…and I feel anxious as a first time mom and panic easily. But I really do keep praying to God to help me feel calm…truly God answered our prayers…thank you for helping me…

1 Like

Amen to that Sir @Luis_Ruiz and I am glad that despite the very tough times you have there now, you and your family is still lucky to have cooking gas and able to cook your food so you’ll not be hungry. We will continue to pray for you and for others too in your country Sir…Keep in touch!

1 Like

I’m praising God for this Good News. I’m glad for the immediate helping hand and mercy of the Lord. Stay strong, I don’t have yet my own family but I do feel being a child the sacrifices of my family to me. I’m praying that the good results will continuously happening and the discharge of your daughter (Tanaia) to the hospital will be done soon. I really believe to God’s saying the Lord is my Shepherd, meaning he is our protector from all🙏@MakkaPakka

Yes @Bhert…Praise the Lord…God is really good all the time… I am continuously praying for her fast and abrupt healing so that we can go home tomorrow hopefully… I haven’t gotten much sleep yet, and I am the one left here in the hospital tonight with the baby…I’ll better have some rest now and thank you again for helping me…God bless us all!

1 Like