How are you guys doing despite the pandemic?

How are you guys doing despite the pandemic? Are you guys doing well? Let us strengthen our bond with the Lord God and ask for strength as we face such a deadly virus.

@kianna: Hi dear, thanks for asking… Here in our place, the restrictions were already lifted wherein we can partially do the things we used to do like going on a picnic, fishing, other recreation etc.but the social distancing rule is still strickly implemented. For the whole Queensland, we have only 18 cases left and other establishments now are permitted to open and back to normal operation. The only thing that is not permitted is travelling out of the country until next year…so I feel sad for we still cannot go home there in the Philippines and spend Christmas with the whole family. But anyway, it’s all good…I know God has better plans for us…Keep safe!

1 Like

That is good to know @MakkaPakka! Keep safe always in whatever you do and wherever you go, soon this will all be over and you will be with your family in the Philippines soon. God bless you!

Good News @kianna. Up to now, we are under ECQ however not in general places. The Government Leaders implemented Modified ECQ, as an ordinary filipino like me, it is a Good news to hear that my country lifted it up with this kind of downtrend attacks of virus. Despite of the Crisis of this pandemic, I am indeed thankful for God always provide and protect us. #Staysafe and #Stayhome Everyone. :pray:

1 Like

Where are you in the Philippines, @Bhert? I hope all is fine there, God bless you and your family and always keep safe! God is with us. :pray:
Deuteronomy 31:8 (NIV)
The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

1 Like

@kianna. I live in Metro Manila, now we’re facing a problem in public transportation if what would be their implemented system since it’s lifted up to Modified ECQ which means other industry will open and we can work. I’m praying to God continually secure us, when we’re going back at work or to our family. Thank you so much for your encouraging word to me. With that word I also want to share with you, what always God told me: For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord , plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

1 Like

Thank you so much for that. I pray for your safety and your family, too! The virus is out there but God is also with us. Keep safe!

1 Like

Hello, dear @kianna
I have been praying non stop on the last days, things in Venezuela are not okay. And it’s not even because of the virus. I have been suffering blackouts daily of minimum 12 hours, it has been pretty rough. United with the shortage of gas to cook, some days it’s a question mark at which time we’ll eat so not good. I pray to God for things to get better, I know he’s always listening to me and this whole country…
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

I will truly pray for you and the people of Venezuela, @Luis_Ruiz. At the time of a pandemic, our health is a must so our immune system will not weaken. I pray for you @Luis_Ruiz, I know God is with us, I know He will not let us down. God bless you and always keep safe.

1 Like

@kianna: Thank you dear! We will continue praying that this pandemic will be gone soon, so that all of us can go back to our normal lives… By the way, where are you in the Philippines? Coz if we still have time, I want to meet some of the members of this community too! Let’s claim that it would happen…:wink:

1 Like

@Luis_Ruiz: ohh that’s so sad to hear…I/we will include you in our prayers Sir… In times like these, the only help we can render is to pray for you and all the Venezuelans…Let’s just keep God’s word in Jeremiah 29: 11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”…Keep in touch and keep safe Sir!

1 Like

Yes, that would be very nice and fun! I live in Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental. Kinda far since I know some the Filipino members here are living in Manila. But it would be very wonderful to meet and talk with you guys personally! :blush:

@kianna: ohh nooooooo! I really wanted to go back in your place… I’ve been there in year 2009 I guess…I’ve been travelling with my mom back then, and we went to Siquijor too… Hopefully I can go back there with my family. Hopefully God permits it! :blush:

1 Like

@MakkaPakka Woah, really?? That’s cool! A lot has changed here! Yeah, Siquijor is amazing I wish I can go back there, too! Yes, in God’s perfect timing! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hello @kianna. Well as of now im doing fine. Im the runner of the family meaning im the “Alay” buying medicines and some groceries for my family. In the afternoon im doing 2 hours of workout everyday.
Honestly im in midst of spiritual spiritual dryness. I think i miss my church community and the physical church itself. But i can say that i am recognizing the love and blessings of God Everyday.

2 Likes

Hello im praying everyday seeing people in our city that suffer in this situation its so hard to see them like that way. they have no food because the goverment can’t cover all they needs Im praying to God that this pandemic will ends soon so they can continue they living.

1 Like

Despites of these pandemic I still see some people who spread kindness for our fellowmen. Everyone is suffering, we need to help each other as one. For the government I’m humbly give thanks to them for giving relief goods to the people. During these pandemic all we need is just to pray for healing.

Hello there, @arrol! Keep safe always! I pray for your safety, it is quite dangerous most especially with the situation of our world today.

That’s amazing! The discipline to take care of your body despite the situation is very inspiring.

Jeremiah 17:7. “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.”
God bless you!

Yes, a lot of people really lost their jobs and I guess the prices of food were a bit high (well in our case here in my place it kind of did). I pray too that this will end soon :frowning: God bless you and your family @Paulo_Juamis! Keep safe always!
Isaiah 12:2 “Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense.”

I’m worried a lot @kianna, I belong to no work temporarily but God’s still provide. Hopefully, this will end soon because I don’t know where would us going. This time I received a message from God in Psalms 23:1-6 ESV

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.

He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

It enlightens me along the way. I thankful to God in every way He’s doing for me and for my family as well.

1 Like