How do you get refreshed when you are tired?

I will stop working and tell the Lord that I am tired. And then I will read Bible or listen to the message or sermon. And usually after get close to the word of God, I will get refreshed soon.

Yes, I easily get tired. But God will recover me again when we pray to him.

1 Like

When we want to gain new strength, we pray to God and meditate on the Word of God. When we ask God, He gives us new strength and restores us. And sleep well. Watching movies, taking a walk or switching moods will give you new strength.

1 Like

When Iā€™m tired, I will take a rest. Listening some wonderful worship songs, praying, reading Bible, playing ball games. Eat some delicious food.

1 Like

Stay at a quite place, reading or listening to music. Sometimes, I do nothing, just sitting there.

most of time, I will pray, God will response to me.
Some time I will learn some English or play the piano

watch some gospel movies :slight_smile:

Usually from the Word of God.

I usually do Meditation. Since then, studies on the relaxation response have documented the following short-term benefits to the nervous system:
Lower blood pressure
Improved blood circulation
Lower heart rate
Less perspiration
Slower respiratory rate
Less anxiety
Lower blood cortisol levels
More feelings of well-being
Less stress
Deeper relaxation

When Iā€™m tiredā€¦
I take a restā€¦ by going to a place where I can only sleep and be refreshed. This is my mentorā€™s house.

Hello, dear @holymountain
Today I saw your question and well on February I would probably have told you I just go to bed to sleep. But on these times of quarantine I have started to read a small passage of the Bible before resting, you donā€™t know how much peace gives me to do this. I would like you and all the people of the thread to try it for themselves.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

@holymountain for me I pray to the Lord to strengthened me and give me a wisdom how to handle every situation in the times of need. and I will read bible to refresh my mind and God will revealed to me his words so I can trust Him.

I watch my favorite childhood shows and before I sleep early I pray to God that these things that made me tired will pass and He will get me through all of it.

I have noticed that whenever I skip my daily devotion, things get harder, sadder, and I just feel so sluggish. So whenever I want to get refreshed, I either read the Bible or do my daily devotion and reflect on the things that have been bugging me lately.

Whenever im tired I Restā€¦

Usually when I Rest i do theseā€¦

*Sleep ( find your best spot or place to take a nap or to best position you could easily get sleep)
*Watch my favourite movie (3 idiots)
And i Pray (the best thing to do to refresh, as what 1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

I usually talk to God before taking a nap because it really makes me feel better. I also workout a little, watch series, or sometimes eat. I also play with my dogs because they really make me happy. Mostly though, I talk to God because I can let everything out to Him.

A good rest with at least 8 hours of sleep, a sumptuous heavy meal, a cold long bath will do if I am physically tired, but apart from all of this one good refresher is my childrenā€™s hugs and kisses. Spending time with my two boys is such a refreshing feeling, making me realize how good God is to me.

1 Like

Whenever I feel tired, I surrender everything to God and take a good nap. I believe that sleep is one of Godā€™s gift to refresh our spirits. ā€œIt is useless for you to work so hard from early morning until late at night, anxiously working for food to eat; for God gives rest to his loved ones.ā€ Psalm 127:2

I got sleep and have a good rest. Sometimes I do playing Hill songs for me to enlighten and refresh.
Now, experiencing the quarantine in several days and staying at home within 24 hours while not having work, I always get tired even I didnā€™t do a lot of tasks. It is important to us also to go outside and I think seeing around outside is also a refreshing mood, because of fresh air and good ambiance. Also having a bonding with our friends and hang-out with them then having a good drinks are helpful way to get refresh.

Correct @Bhert, it is very difficult nowadays because we get tired by doing nothing. When we are tired from work or from anything weā€™ve done which required any physical activity, we rest or we sleep. But your point sir is whatā€™s happening now due to lock downs and quarantines, we become tired because we are not doing anything, and your way of refreshing yourself is very effective. Listening to worship songs, going outside and breath fresh air is a great way to relax and feel Godā€™s presence, to feel that He is near us.

1 Like