How do you get refreshed when you are tired?

@holymountain. When i get tired, I am craving for something. Great Example is a Food. I think of a Jollibee Fried Chicken or Big Burger Steak. I love it, this is may comfort food.
And sometimes if i ate too much and i was not able to finish my food. i will give my untouched food to others who are hungry on my way home. I love how i share my food to others specially for those person who haven’t eat yet.

1 Like

Hello, dear @holymountain
To add to my message before, during these times of quarantine and because of a lot of difficulties here in my country (especially with the electrical service) I have found a new way to reel really relaxed…
First you can start by turning off your phone (I did that by accident), then a little meditation clearing your mind, then talking to God about yesterday, today and tomorrow, evaluating and making plans and finally I like to sing a Christian song to end (in low voice as I’m a terrible singer).
This has helped me a lot, so I advice to you all to try it!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Hello there, @arrol! I was just scrolling and reading the replies and then I saw yours lol now I am craving for Jollibee! :joy: That is very kind of you to share with those in need! :blush: I see a lot of people not finishing or sometimes not touching their food at all and just throw it :frowning: These are from the Lord God, food regardless of how “lifeless” it is, we have to show respect since God gave this to us. This is a line from the musical Les Miserables, the priest said to Valjean: “What we have, we have to share.” :blush: :blush: I have been keeping this in mind for quite some time now. God bless you!

1 Like

Hello there, @Luis_Ruiz! I have been doing this every night and yes!! It really does help! Sometimes I just sit on my bed, talk to God, and cry. I don’t have anybody else to talk to about my problems so I tell it to the Lord and I just let my feelings out. I tell Him my plans and it honestly just feels very good and refreshing. The bond and love I have been searching for the past few years in my life, I saw it with the Lord. My dark years are now over the moment I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour!

hi @arrol so, your comfort food is Jolly Chicken Joy Ha! hehe…
i pray that God will bless you always , so you could continue to share your blessings to others.
May He grant all your heart’s desires and may He give you peace and especially Rest in times that you are physically and emotionally tired.
Cast all your cares upon Jesus for He careth for you.
(samahan mo na din ng sundae para solve) :wink: